Any good storage methods for CH panel map packs?

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
I've been on jury duty 5 times, been foreman twice, but never hauled into court.

You're burying yourself man.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Are the moderators on holiday? Any other forum would have consigned the repetitious Mi80j to the bin long ago.
I have a tolerance for flame wars, extremely high in fact, but this one I find quite nauseating and down right aggravating. It's been a few years since I felt the need to complain. Someone needs to spend time in a nice cold corner for a month or two.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Stop the BS, Ratt.

Anyone who knows anything, knows the only reason you got hauled into court was because you were so obnoxious, offensive, repulsive and repellent (the same reason you can't show your face at ASL events).

If you had acted like a normal human being, instead of the obnoxious, offensive, repulsive and repellent Ratt that you are, you would have been able to avoid a court case by negotiating an extremely favorable (to you) settlement.

Again, stop the BS, Ratt.

Now, post a bunch of smoke and bullshit in a weak attempt to obscure the truth of my statement.

BTW, Ratt, where is your Flunkee-Brigade?
I understand that you don't like CH. This sentiment is shared by many due to the known reasons.

Your tone, however, is consistently inacceptable. Please quit this continuous ranting, names calling and insulting. You can and should express your opinion in a way that is appropriate for a conversation between adults.

von Marwitz

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
there is a Latin word that springs to mind when reading his comments “fuckus Wittis”

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
So to get the ship back on track, the only 'map packs' I own are the ones that came in all the HASL stuff I bought from CH. So the easy solution for me was to just use the 'snazzy' zip lock bags they came in, except for Omaha East/West, that came in a box. I put the dozen or so geoboards that I had (some winterized ones and some from the SCW thing) in another geobox of third party stuff.

I am just not going to invest in map footage at 1x-1x or 2x-2x or whatever it is.

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
Once you have quite a few of them, Sterilite pull drawers. I save several of the shipping boxes as a temporary holding bin.

Last edited:

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
there is a Latin word that springs to mind when reading his comments “fuckus Wittis”
The first time I heard the appellation "fuckwit" was when Elton John used it while arguing with a reporter.
Then, as now, it was (and is) absolutely hilarious.
Thanks for the perspective!