Any good storage methods for CH panel map packs?

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
So basically two 5/8 fit on a hex. Interesting and thanks.

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Errata free.
Says you, only you and NOBODY else, because you and I know none of the scenarios were playtested.
How many times were the scenarios (snickering) playtested?

Last edited:

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How would I know? I'm just a gamer like you. The orbats are there, the correct maps included. The VCs are clear and make sense.
If you are NOT a sockpuppet, er, Ratt-puppet, the non-stop, 24/7, we-never-close way you dry-hump Duh Ratt's leg on this forum would lead me to believe that you know quite a bit more than you are claiming you know (or don't know)..

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
My, you must read the "more picturesque speech" column in Readers Digest. Very colorful diatribe. At least we know that you are someone who appreciates CH designs. Otherwise you wouldn't be frequenting the CH Unofficial Company Support section here with other customers.

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
you wouldn't be frequenting the CH Unofficial Company Support section here with other customers.
Support?
What support?
All you do is endlessly hawk mapsets that may or may not come with counters, but that DO come with unplaytested scenarios that no one plays.
Why don't you actually try putting up (cackles) an AAR?
Edit: Why don't you actually try putting up (REALLY cackling now!) an AAR of something you have published, say, in the last ten (10) years?

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My, you must read the "more picturesque speech" column in Readers Digest. Very colorful diatribe. At least we know that you are someone who appreciates CH designs. Otherwise you wouldn't be frequenting the CH Unofficial Company Support section here with other customers.
Hey, where is your Flunkee-Brigade?
You gave 'em the night off?
LOL, Duh Ratt's Flunkee-Brigade left Duh Ratt hanging...
Suggestion: why don't you give 'em some extra SNAZZY ZIP LOCK BAGS?
Maybe they will then work some overtime for you...

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, where is your Flunkee-Brigade?
You gave 'em the night off?
LOL, Duh Ratt's Flunkee-Brigade left Duh Ratt hanging...
Suggestion: why don't you give 'em some extra SNAZZY ZIP LOCK BAGS?
Maybe they will then work some overtime for you...
Dude, give it a break already. The music, for the dance you are doing, has stopped a long time ago.

IF as you say you spent $1000's on CH, that is your fault. There has been enough information passed on GS that should give anyone pause before spending that kind of money.

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
Once again, I'm a fellow customer, happy with the products I've played. I enjoy several of CH's generic llnes...Teutonic Terror, GWASL, and several of the Hot Stovepipes, which left me enamoured with Deluxe sized hexes, reminding me of gaming Avalon Hill's two deluxe ASL releases.
I also like puppies and long walks on warm beaches.

Last edited:

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am hoping that with the last Winter Offensive pack and the pending Deluxe reissue pack from MMP Ray will also release a deluxe pack of all the various DASL scenarios in his library (I’m thinking OAF, ASL News, Rout Report etc that are long out of print). With new overlays would be even better!

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
Does the release of Bloody Christmas ( formerly Euro Pack 2) meet some of you expectations? CH appears to be focusing on a stream of new releases (Kohima, Balta, Cambrai) combined with new revised printing of scenarios from long ago that they purchased the rights to, like the Rout Packs and Hero Packs of last year.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does the release of Bloody Christmas ( formerly Euro Pack 2) meet some of you expectations? CH appears to be focusing on a stream of new releases (Kohima, Balta, Cambrai) combined with new revised printing of scenarios from long ago that they purchased the rights to, like the Rout Packs and Hero Packs of last year.
I love the Hero Packs! Played at least a dozen and haven't played a dog yet. Much good fun.

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Critical Hit's Hero Packs = cheap and inferior rip-off of what Schwerpunkt does so very well...
I love the Hero Packs! Played at least a dozen and haven't played a dog yet. Much good fun.
Critical Hit's Hero Packs = cheap and inferior rip-off of what Schwerpunkt does so very well...

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CH is around because ASL is still being played and CH is the oldest, most respected third party publisher. It is not respected because of the quality of its work. since it presents an equal number of diamonds and duds. It is respected because it prevailed in court against Monarch/Avalon, getting the court ruling that made it LEGAL to publish and sell professionally printed materials for use with the ASLRB. Without that case, If ASL were even around today, there would be only one publisher of ASL materials, MMP through the Hasbro Toy company.
Stop the BS, Ratt.

Anyone who knows anything, knows the only reason you got hauled into court was because you were so obnoxious, offensive, repulsive and repellent (the same reason you can't show your face at ASL events).

If you had acted like a normal human being, instead of the obnoxious, offensive, repulsive and repellent Ratt that you are, you would have been able to avoid a court case by negotiating an extremely favorable (to you) settlement.

Again, stop the BS, Ratt.

Now, post a bunch of smoke and bullshit in a weak attempt to obscure the truth of my statement.

BTW, Ratt, where is your Flunkee-Brigade?

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In what (alternate?) universe do these mapsets actually have ASL games played on them?

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Stop the BS, Ratt.

Anyone who knows anything, knows the only reason you got hauled into court was because you were so obnoxious, offensive, repulsive and repellent (the same reason you can't show your face at ASL events).

If you had acted like a normal human being, instead of the obnoxious, offensive, repulsive and repellent Ratt that you are, you would have been able to avoid a court case by negotiating an extremely favorable (to you) settlement.

Again, stop the BS, Ratt.

Now, post a bunch of smoke and bullshit in a weak attempt to obscure the truth of my statement.

BTW, Ratt, where is your Flunkee-Brigade?
Still waiting, Ratt...