What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I've taken a break from buying ASL products so that I can concentrate on completing my CD collection. I've taken to Japanese produced CDs which have a much better sound but are more expensive. Once I have the CDs I want I will catch up on ASL releases.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Good luck in both Ventures just don’t leave ASL to long as things go out of print then you Japanese CD’s will seem like chicken feed in price comparison Jan

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I recently ordered a nice package from our favorite French publisher/distributor: LFT14, KGS Player guide, Death to Fascism, and Corregidor. I'll have to wait for them to receive Corregidor, though.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I've taken a break from buying ASL products so that I can concentrate on completing my CD collection.
I just hope that you are not a completist with regard to your CD collection. Just a whole dang lot more CDs out there than ASL products - even if you add CH... :D

von Marwitz

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I just hope that you are not a completist with regard to your CD collection. Just a whole dang lot more CDs out there than ASL products - even if you add CH... :D

von Marwitz
No I'm quite selective in what I buy. But even so I have over 1000 CDs. The latest addition was three albums by Michael Jackson of all people!

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
preordered a copy of the new Le Franc Tireur 14 from Second Chance Games

looking forward to it

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Guys, I can understand flame wars and "ignoring" in Politics and Current Events, but over a game, even if concerning a TPP of ... ahem ... dubious parentage ... like CH?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
They haven't shipped yet. I'm about to ignore you so I don't have to read your crap. Bye!
Since Ray's marketing strategy is to post "pictures" the size of a postage stamp, followed by a word-salad and verbal diarrhea, it's necessary to ask for pics from people who buy CH stuff because otherwise we have no idea what's really being offered.