The forum clock has gone wrong.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Where can I set the clock which the forum is using? It used to be set according to my local time, but now it is several hours behind.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I've had always it set to GMT and reset it again since I noted the time discrepancy. The displayed time seems to correspond to US ET despite my zone.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I set the time to GMT but it is still many hours behind. Something is malfunctioning.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Moving to the Forum support/Help subforum where someone who can actually do something about it might see it.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
There are a couple problems like this.

The root of the problem is the way GS is currently hosted, as it's just too labor/time intensive and expensive for the size of the site. In the next few weeks, I am probably going to move the entire site to a new server with a host which specializes in sites using the Xenforo forum software, which is what currently powers GS. The advantage will be that I will no longer have to maintain the forum software. Instead, a team of Xenforo techs will ensure the forum operates smoothly and is kept up to date with the latest version updates, etc.