New Products

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Haven't seen a lot of press on these:

BFP has their Corregidor: the Rock HASL up for pre-order at their website.

Battleschool has Elite Canadians II for sale.

Lone Canuck will have The Quick Six scenario pack for sale starting on Nov. 4th.

All good items for your Christmas list this year.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What is the Quick 6 Pack? I have not heard of this one.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
how do I order the Elite canadians pack? I can not find the check out on Battle schools page.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any word on a new Journal this year?

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You may now order Elite Canadians II online here. (Shipping costs are based on postal rates for international airmail. Lettermail is only available for Canadian addresses. Best to email if you want the lower domestic rate.)

Also in stock: Elite Canadians I [2012].

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Thanks for That Chris - i missed both for some reason- have lots of your dice but missed your packs

If the cost to go down under is more- just send invoice for the extra postage to my PayPal

Cheers

Rob:)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ordered the Quick Six pack just now and once I have Corrigedor and The LFT Italian pack I'll e up to date with all releases so far.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks for That Chris - i missed both for some reason- have lots of your dice but missed your packs

If the cost to go down under is more- just send invoice for the extra postage to my PayPal

Cheers

Rob:)
Thanks Rob. The difference is only about a buck, so no worries mate.

Chris

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ordered the Quick Six pack just now and once I have Corrigedor and The LFT Italian pack I'll e up to date with all releases so far.
Hey Olli,

Have you had a look at ELC 04 in the latest Elite Canadians pack? (I'm thinking that Hennie may have passed a copy of the pack on to you.) It is set in the Netherlands in April 1945. A mixed bag of Jerries and Dutch SS, the latter equipped with Dutch AC, must contend with a smattering of French paratroopers and "pop-up" Dutch resistance, as Canadian AC and halftrack-borne infantry rush to join the fray. The scenario plays out over three boards in just five turns, and saw play at our last game day in October. Lots of maneuvering about in this one.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hey Olli,

Have you had a look at ELC 04 in the latest Elite Canadians pack? (I'm thinking that Hennie may have passed a copy of the pack on to you.) It is set in the Netherlands in April 1945. A mixed bag of Jerries and Dutch SS, the latter equipped with Dutch AC, must contend with a smattering of French paratroopers and "pop-up" Dutch resistance, as Canadian AC and halftrack-borne infantry rush to join the fray. The scenario plays out over three boards in just five turns, and saw play at our last game day in October. Lots of maneuvering about in this one.
Yes I’ve seen it Hennie gave me a copy some interesting ones thee I must admit! Been playtesting some Soon to be released LCP packs like Konigsberg and The Steelworks recently plus one other Brit /German in Normandy world be. That and punching out The BG Grofaz pack, the new AoO and the likes, not tried clipping in mass amounts yet after my last Carpul op tho !!!!!

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That and punching out The BG Grofaz pack, the new AoO and the likes, not tried clipping in mass amounts yet after my last Carpul op tho !!!!!
What is the BG Grofaz pack? never heard of it...did I miss something?