Armies of Oblivion

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yep. Very clever way to sell reprint modules. :)
I am replacing my entire kit with new counters, since the Deller/Cirillo duo made me so jealous of their immaculate set.

Will take me a few years, but should provide me with another 20 years of gloating over and stroking pretty counters.

And the set should make a pretty nice donation to a new ASL player after I die.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I am replacing my entire kit with new counters, since the Deller/Cirillo duo made me so jealous of their immaculate set.

Will take me a few years, but should provide me with another 20 years of gloating over and stroking pretty counters.

Oh, I'm steadily replacing mine too....

No fan of Deller's kit though. Flat coat makes my suction cup tool not work. MIND GAMES I TELL YOU!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Oh, I'm steadily replacing mine too....

No fan of Deller's kit though. Flat coat makes my suction cup tool not work. MIND GAMES I TELL YOU!
Use the suction cup on Deller's eyeballs.

Use sticky stuff on back of tweezers to manipulate his counters.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did anybody else get a blank sheet of overlay quality paper in their AOO2? Which is blank.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's for the new make your own overlay feature.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

Thankfully I just went through that when re-doing my storage system two years ago. But it took only a couple of months. That was before I started with clipping the corners. Roughly 254 RAACO inserts full of counters to go...

But they do look good.

von Marwitz

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Good. I thought It might be a error overlay page. But there four pages of overlays counting the river overlay.
And the box says three overlays! I also was trying to figure it out so thanks for confirming.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The First Fire Inherent & First Fire SW are a boon. The First fire BMG, etc have too many possible combinations. If you could make a single counter that had electronics & leds in it so you could turn on/off indicators for individual weapons, that would be cool. I think the hardest part might be finding a suitable battery.

JR
Sounds like something a whole new (complete) set of AFV cards could help with.