A giant Thank You to all who bought, played and commented on the Death To Fascism pack...

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
From Minneapolis airport, on behalf of Chris and myself, I want to thank everyone who supported our Death To Fascism pack at ASLOK this past week.

We were overwhelmed and inspired by your appreciation - so much that we committed ourselves to a sequel in 2020. We play tested the first scenario yesterday and had an absolute blast!

I kindly ask everyone to enter the results of their scenarios into the ROAR database.....and enjoy the scenarios!

PS: Doug Sheppard won a free copy of the pack after playing ALL 8 scenarios at ASLOK.......

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
I just ordered mine from LFT. And thanks to you for your great scenarios!

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Congratulations Peter and Chris on your success. Hoping to see some more of this :)

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Congratulations Peter and Chris on your success. Hoping to see some more of this :)
Thanks Tuomo for your great inputs into our next scenario involving some kick ass Finns.

Also thanks for showing me a super move with your Sherman. The Dice God liked it, too. He rewarded it with a Bounding Fire Snake Eyes.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Also thanks for showing me a super move with your Sherman. The Dice God liked it, too. He rewarded it with a Bounding Fire Snake Eyes.
I shrugged off two BFSEs in an ASLOK game, as both were unconfirmed Improbable Hits. With great relief though

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I shrugged off two BFSEs in an ASLOK game, as both were unconfirmed Improbable Hits. With great relief though
The Sherman needed a 3 To Hit.....so that was 28 To Kill vs about 8 armor on the Pz IV.......no shrugging off option available.

Nadir_E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Peter - many thanks to you and Chris for the pack and the effort that went into it. My game against Tuomo (DTF-4 Death to Fascism) was truly epic. Every roll of the last 3 turns was important - every one was a nail-biter and who was winning and who was losing seemed to switch with each one. I'm very much looking forward to playing the rest of the pack.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gamers Armory and Le Franc Tireur are our only retailers in the world.
I was going to buy your pack from Gamers Armory but when I got to the checkout part the shipping amount was added so I didn't order it. The pack is $20.00 from them and then they added $9. and some change for shipping. A little much don't you think! You should let RitterKrieg sell it. He does free shipping. I would buy it from him.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Question about purchasing weapons, I plan on playing Mag beasts and it says I can purchase 8 pts in SW. So does that mean I can buy 3 FT's, 3 HMG's and two PSK? 1 point per a SW right?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Question about purchasing weapons, I plan on playing Mag beasts and it says I can purchase 8 pts in SW. So does that mean I can buy 3 FT's, 3 HMG's and two PSK? 1 point per a SW right?
IIRC (from when I was proofing) those types cost more than 1 SWPP, but I could be remembering wrong.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I downloaded the SSR's from LFT's website and there is no cost for SW's on there other then for the Japanese and partisans.