The Gamer's Armory @ ASLOK 2018

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We will have our booth setup at ASLOK again this year. We will be there for a few days, Thursday October 4th till Saturday October 6th. We will have a large selection of ASL related products and like last year also have an assortment of other publisher’s games.

If you want to ensure that we have something you need, go ahead and place the order on our website. In the notes section, just put that you will pickup at ASLOK. We will remove the shipping charge when we process the order and have it ready for you when we get to ASLOK. To ensure that we have the best chance to fill all the orders, please place your order on our site by Friday September28, 2018. That way we have a day or two to stock anything that we may be missing (especially non ASL items).

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Will you have KGS Guides? IF so, please set one aside.

Peace

Roger

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I will purchase a KGS guide as well if you bring some or do I have to pre-order first?

Just made the order

Last edited:

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
I am hoping for a "hold it for me:cool:" as ASLOK money is out of a different money pool and I already blew my gaming allowance..........:eek::D (gotta have some sort of restraint as at ASLOK I have none when it comes to spening the money, well OK next to none)

Last edited:

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland