ASLOK....Right around the corner!!!!

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Weather is looking dreary from the ASLOK hotel. A good week to stay in and play ASL.
Who knows, the weather forecast can change from day to day...... Lets hope its not too crappy. Though we are due, its been nice (relatively) now for a few years from what I remember. I'll take a little cooler over heat from a couple years ago when it was hot, making the room and one hallway like a sauna.

Peace

Roger

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Just keep dodging me Roger. It’s ok I can take it. Even though it burns us precious.

when you getting there?

You're usually in the running longer than I....... SMILE

Burnie is coming in Thursday night, we have two days of gaming planned..... Jim Serafin and I are playing a game....

Other than that I am open.

Peace

Roger

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
when you getting there?

You're usually in the running longer than I....... SMILE

Burnie is coming in Thursday night, we have two days of gaming planned..... Jim Serafin and I are playing a game....

Other than that I am open.

Peace

Roger
I arrive Friday 9/28

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Rant Mode On:

For the friends who can't be at ASLOK with me this year, for matters maybe economic, personal or just a falling out of love with the game.
I will miss you all.
And even more I will cherish the the friendship of those that are there.

Vale.

It has been my privilege to know you all.

I can honestly say that of those people who have found a passion for this game I have found some of the best people it is
my privilege to know.

I am reckoning on my 70th I may have to take my last trip to ASLOK and thankfully that is still some very decent time to come.

Rant Mode off:

P.S. That is me after doing a wine tasting of 30+ wines, and I am reasonably proud of the coherence of the sentiment.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
our ETA at ASLOK is 1600 tomorrow. Who will be the owner of the first sold Death To Fascism scenario pack?

johnl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am reckoning on my 70th I may have to take my last trip to ASLOK and thankfully that is still some very decent time to come.

P.S. That is me after doing a wine tasting of 30+ wines, and I am reasonably proud of the coherence of the sentiment.
Aaron, if you're planning on being vegetative or deceased by your 70th, don't count on it. I'm 74 and haven't made it to ASLOK yet but have it on my schedule for my 75th.

Nice job on the wine btw.
johnl

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rant Mode On:

For the friends who can't be at ASLOK with me this year, for matters maybe economic, personal or just a falling out of love with the game.
I will miss you all.
And even more I will cherish the the friendship of those that are there.

Vale.

It has been my privilege to know you all.

I can honestly say that of those people who have found a passion for this game I have found some of the best people it is
my privilege to know.

Rant Mode off:

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi - LOOOONG time since I've been on Gamesquad, but still active in Seattle ASL. I'll be at ASLOK Mon to Sun and am looking to share a room. I have a room reserved - or I can cancel mine and share yours. I'm a non-smoker and I don't snore...

Reply here and let's set something up.
Sam Belcher