Death To Fascism Player Aids now available for download on this site

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dear all,

please be informed that official Player Aids for all 8 scenarios in the Death To Fascism pack, which will launch at ASLOK on Friday 28 September, are now available for free download.

Please go to the Resources page of this forum.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

See you all in Cleveland!

Peter (& Chris)

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We considered a special special offer - pay US $ 15 and give us your underwear, but we thought this offer might get abused.

Plus we would not be able to fit that size underwear in our suitcases.

So $ 16 it has to be. But you get to keep your underwear.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Doug, hope your safe and sound from that hurricane.
Sorry for thread highjack but me and mine are safe no damage to our homes. Wilmington is still getting pounded. This is longest hurricane I’ve experienced and I’ve been here for them all. Took a bike ride this afternoon around neighborhood and the damage is as bad as Hurricane Fran. No idea when power will return but it will likely be several days.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sorry for thread highjack but me and mine are safe no damage to our homes. Wilmington is still getting pounded. This is longest hurricane I’ve experienced and I’ve been here for them all. Took a bike ride this afternoon around neighborhood and the damage is as bad as Hurricane Fran. No idea when power will return but it will likely be several days.
Hang in there Doug........

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
OK, I'd have thought the cell antennas would need power, and so be down with all the rest. Unless the power outage is limited to a really small neighborhood...

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
One week after posting, we have reached 60 downloads.....excellent. Just 8 days to go to its official launch at ASLOK!

If you are there on Friday evening, you could be the HISTORICAL ASL player who purchases the first Pack!

For everyone who is signed up for the Death To Fascism mini-tournaments at ASLOK on Wednesday, it may be wise to print off these scenario aids (4 pages) and bring them along.