Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Check with Broken ground and see what he sells separately. For me, no greater value than to have a complete counter replacement set. Just awesome. After four years, this product was proofed and tested as well as it could have been. IMG_5748.JPGIMG_5740.JPGIMG_5741.JPGIMG_5744.JPGIMG_5746.JPGIMG_5748.JPGIMG_5748.JPGIMG_5740.JPGIMG_5741.JPGIMG_5744.JPGIMG_5746.JPG

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Forgive the redundancies...I am getting tired just from taking all of these in. May God grant me many more years to enjoy these and the rest of the ASL stuff down the road.
Well, looks as if someone doesn't have to wonder what to do on a rainy day! Congrats, looks like a lot of very nice stuff (pity your hands and arms though by the time they're all punched).:eek::D;)

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Very nice, maybe one day if they don’t sell out, but that is probably going to happen. How many vehicles in each set A-D or F?

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All I know is that according to you Alan I was the the first person to place an order for these back when you first announced them (seems like 2 years ago). I should be the first to receive them :mad:

Fred Campbell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The proof-readers were before you.

But....

Your order was shipped today! :jig:
In my view, shipping priority should be in accordance with order in which invoices were paid, and thus those who lost the time value of their money for the longest period of time would receive their product sooner.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I understane the need for proof readers ect. and given that broken ground is to my knowledge a one man (& maybe SO?) operation; I'm happy other wise I'd never have ordered 2 complete sets of these unique counters. Thank for all the work and effort and the vision to offer this product. I feel that it can only enhance the ASL playing experience.