Hello all!

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
strongly debated with myself to post or just lurk but for some personal reasons decided to jump in.

Long time player, from the S.L. days. But not as old as most probably are. Was introduced to the game at a early age (about 10 I suppose) by my father whom I also inherited a love of history and especially WW2 history. Taken many breaks over the years as I married, divorced and had to pick up the pieces of a shattered life, only to reap some long overdue karma and find the perfect one the second time.

Time I spent with my father were often spent over the gaming table with a beer in one hand and dice in the other. The only loser when we played was the first to spill or knock over beer thus ending the game. He passed away almost 4 years ago and I wasn't sure if I would ever play again. However as many of you know, the draw and appeal of the game is so strong, I decided to pick the game back up so here I am.

Interesting to see what I've missed in the last 4 or 5 years. Lot of goodies to catch up with, but the first order of business is updating the rulebook with the 3 or 4 journals released while away and get some sticky errata updated.

Cpl Uhl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seems like the new Gamesquad diesn't include players locations anymore under their avatar. Would be good if newcomers stated where they live.

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There's no point in making stuff up. The real rules are always going to go one better.

JR
Uh, your rules interpretations are usually spot on, it is your GSF location that is suspect (at least with respect to your current incarnation)....

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Uh, your rules interpretations are usually spot on, it is your GSF location that is suspect (at least with respect to your current incarnation)....
What? I'm here lurking im Wald, waiting for passing Romans. Sometimes I put out of cup of espresso on a path in hopes of luring a stray. Sometimes I pass the time playing ASL. "Too Little Too Late" or "The Battle for Rome" are always good.

JR

Last edited:

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Seems like the new Gamesquad diesn't include players locations anymore under their avatar. Would be good if newcomers stated where they live.
It just moved to the bottom of the avatar details.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
The details are not visible when using a smartphone.