Tournament Likes / Tournament Hates....

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thank you - what worries me is that they are mostly shared rooms and I snore like a trooper. Forget the dice causing a problem - I would probably wake up with a cloth stuffed in my mouth or worse.....

I think I might have to sleep in the car :)
Some people prefer to sleep in a nearby small hotel which lies a couple of hundred meters from the premises. In that case, you would pay less for the tournament but of course would have to cover the cost for lodging at the hotel.

Alternatively, if you wish, we could pummel you into silence. But you've gotta wait until we've downed the beer from the bottles first, as they are more handy when empty. ;):D

von Marwitz

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
What worries me is that they are mostly shared rooms and I snore like a trooper.
I think I might have to sleep in the car :)
There are two hotels in the town: one good (Steakhaus Büffel; 800m from playing area) and one not so good (Eifelhof Weina; 600m from playing area).

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are two hotels in the town: one good (Steakhaus Büffel; 800m from playing area) and one not so good (Eifelhof Weina; 600m from playing area).
so it all depends on how many of those biers you consume before you decide which hotel will work then? ;)

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
so it all depends on how many of those biers you consume before you decide which hotel will work then? ;)
It is healthy for sure to have a nice little walk in the dark streets of that very quiet village after a long playing day.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Georges, how in the world did you not convert these distances to hexes?

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Would have done it if it were the nearby villages of Kommerscheidt and/or Schmidt...

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Clipping counters during play - during a tournament... Seems like no better time to me! Yay? Nay?