simonsimple

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Does anyone know what the difference is between
ASLComp Nationality Set 18 - Italian Eastern Front 1941-43
ASLComp Nationality Set 19 - Italian North Africa 1940-43

The descriptions and colors seem identical, I'm trying to figure out if they're different counters, and if so in what way.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know, but is it possible the East Front set has a few German vehicles. Regardless, they are both yellow! Are they trying to make some kind of statement or did they just get a discount printing yellow counters?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Does anyone know what the difference is between
ASLComp Nationality Set 18 - Italian Eastern Front 1941-43
ASLComp Nationality Set 19 - Italian North Africa 1940-43

The descriptions and colors seem identical, I'm trying to figure out if they're different counters, and if so in what way.
Just a change in counter art desert uniform compared with Northern European

simonsimple

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thanks, yeah not in love with the yellow but it's ok, I just don't want to be buying both to get the full set.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Was using the Field Grey Germans and the Red Russians today, and a big problem we came across is that the ID letters are super small, you need a magnifying glass to see the letters. Unless your desperate to plug a hole in your ASL collection, I would seriously steer clear of these nat sets.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Was using the Field Grey Germans and the Red Russians today, and a big problem we came across is that the ID letters are super small, you need a magnifying glass to see the letters. Unless your desperate to plug a hole in your ASL collection, I would seriously steer clear of these nat sets.
The text is quite small, thank god I took Geology back in college, the little magnifier scope I used on rocks is quite handy. He could have made the font a little bigger like MMP did. Thanks.

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
Critical Hit sees itself as an important brand name in ASL...note the CH letters proudly printed in the upper left corners of their counters, so you won't confuse their counters with the competition.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Critical Hit sees itself as an important brand name in ASL...note the CH letters proudly printed in the upper left corners of their counters, so you won't confuse their counters with the competition.
It would surprise me if they would proudly print CS in the upper left corners instead.

von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Not really it is a copyright thing as BFP, BG and HoB do it as well

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Do you really need Greek troops. Wouldn't Allied Minors due?
For battle vs all-Italian OOB, broken Morale is one higher. I've included a sub-set of Greek MMC with the Minor Allied set I've created.

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
The CH Greek Nat set will include the very eclectic Greek armed and armored forces, including WW 1 armored cars, captured L/33 and L/35 Tanks, handed over to Greek armored forces by the Brits after Beda Fomm, and all sorts of goodies you won't find in an axis minors set.

Last edited: