OtO CG Question

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry for posting here, but I figured if I posted in the HOB forum it might never get any attention.

My Russian Reinforcement Group Chart on page 12 has several RGs which are "shifted" to the right. The Notes, for example, appear in the CPP column, and so on. It leaves me with what I believe is the missing CG Max for several items. The RGs affected are V2, V3, V7 and G1. I've done a little research and it appears that two copies of this chart were included in some modules, one correct and one like mine. If somebody has a scan of the correct page, I'd appreciate it. Conversely, if you don't have a scan, but have the values for those RGs, I'd appreciate that as well. The German RG Chart appears to be unaffected.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:D :D

Yes, that's exactly what I needed. Thanks!

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think so, because it is quite different, but my Axis partner is not a fan, thinking that there should be penalties for the Soviet choosing a single side of the railroad strategy (such as EVP available to the Axis). Given the strategic situation, I am not so sure....

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I wondered the same thing. The 2 half squads have an AAR that is worth listening too plus a few pictures to follow along.
Is it as fun as I think it would be?