ASLOK 2017, too early for woofing?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, Hennie...will you be attending this year?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Always good to hear that! Yep, PM back at you.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finally made the call not to attend this year either... Ginnard I was stoked to come to the BBQ for the first time but I've run out of vacation days, brother's job is in flux again... so this weekend I finally decided not to try to make it work.

Get my 5th sabbatical next year so hopefully vacation days will not be the reason for attendance failure.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excuses, excuses....tried "unpaid" leave...it's not like you don't make enough money....money can always be replaced....time is lost forever
I gave it serious thought, I'm also thinking of maybe just driving down for Sunday dinner with you!!!
Brother is likely getting a new assignment then too so his vacation time will be hijacked as well...

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone know what new products we are likely to see at this year's get together?

CX Pack
RP14
SP23
Rat Charts v2+
Friendly Fire Pack (?)
Others?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone know what new products we are likely to see at this year's get together?

CX Pack
RP14
SP23
Rat Charts v2+
Friendly Fire Pack (?)
Others?--pwashington

I just found out that Broken Ground counters will be available as well at ASLOK. If interested, let him know and you can save $$$ off the shipping.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
what is the cx pack?
Apparently it is one of the packs the ASLOK folks and MMP will occasionally collaborate on (like the ASLOK XXX Pack a couple of years ago). There is a brief reference to it on this year's ASLOK agenda page in the Friday section. No details on contents or price yet.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hotel is completely remodeled with a spacious new lobby and restaurant. Haven't seen the rooms but expect not much change there. Also, haven't seen the gaming area but will stop by in hopes of seeing a remodeled bar and superficial cleaning up. The Sheraton people seem genuinely committed to showing our attendees a great time. Also, for all you early arrivals, the picnic will go as scheduled on Sunday, October 1st from 4 PM and on. So take a break from the gaming tables and stop in for food and beverage and some great socializing. Afternoon NFL game will be on the big screen for those who can't miss a game. See you all there.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hotel is completely remodeled with a spacious new lobby and restaurant. Haven't seen the rooms but expect not much change there. Also, haven't seen the gaming area but will stop by in hopes of seeing a remodeled bar and superficial cleaning up. The Sheraton people seem genuinely committed to showing our attendees a great time. Also, for all you early arrivals, the picnic will go as scheduled on Sunday, October 1st from 4 PM and on. So take a break from the gaming tables and stop in for food and beverage and some great socializing. Afternoon NFL game will be on the big screen for those who can't miss a game. See you all there.
Excellent. Looking forward to your additional Search dr.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I noticed there is no list of attendees on the ASLOK website like in past years. Will there be one? Just curious who is attending.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DaveI'm looking forward to finally gettin up on Sunday for your famous BBQ!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
DaveI'm looking forward to finally gettin up on Sunday for your famous BBQ!
Mr Stoppel, I would greatly enjoy a World Cup game against you, if you are an early arrival this year !

My Tuesday is wide open for a game and I have played nothing from the latest Journal / new Friendly Fire pack (except the 3 scenarios I designed with Chris Mazzei), so it should be a piece of cake to find something to our taste.

PM me if you like....no offense if you have other plans of course.