New MMP Web Site

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
a "jab"?

Check all my posts - if you find one where you don't see me saying that my ASL playing suck, I will hand this to you.

I suck so much (tourney coming up) that if you call me this same term that I award those who are good enough to teach me ASL, they will all die laughing.

Take a deep breath dude, no one's attacking anything.

Rgds Jack

Oh yeah, my bad if you feel an old term hardcore wargamers used to refer to themselves was offensive or laughable. You're one of the most positive members on this forum. I'm honestly surprised to see a jab like this from you.

Last edited:

Jude

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
a "jab"?

Check all my posts - if you find one where you don't see me saying that my ASL playing does NOT suck, I will hand this to you.

I suck so much (tourney coming up) that if you call me this same term that I award those who are good enough to teach me ASL, they will all die laughing.

Take a deep breath dude, no one's attacking anything.

Rgds Jack
I'm not upset. I just thought the sentence sounded unusual coming from you. That's the same problem with texting. One sentence can be interpreted many ways. Like I said, you're one of the most positive members of this forum. I feel no differently now.

LHMG

Reaction score
The forum in Consimworld happens to be down at the moment .. but MMP is a lot more present in that (ASL) folder. Hence some of us feel quick adequately "informed".

If I remember correctly that last bit mentioned in the last week was that the Red Factory maps are done. We get a constant chatter from MMP in there.
It would be nice if they posted the same information on their own webpage that they post in some folder on some obscure forum. Apparently they don't mind sharing information so why not do it in an obvious place?? Or at least provide a link on their page to where they are sharing updates??

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Listen, I am telling you where you can get the news you are looking for. I am not looking to field questions on their behalf.

There are certainly email addresses on the MMP website.

Plus Perry is on this forum as well. Tell him/them. That will probably be an effective way to resolve this issue for you.

Last edited:

LHMG

Reaction score
Listen, I am telling you where you can get the news you are looking for. I am not looking to field questions on their behalf.

There are certainly email addresses on the MMP website.

Plus Perry is on this forum as well. Tell him/them. That will probably be an effective way to resolve this issue for you.
I didn't mean to upset you by replying to your thread I was just thinking out loud. Sorry. Take care.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Are you in Hong Kong. Do you ever play on Vassal. Maybe we could play a game sometime.
:) did the URL give it away? I certainly play on VASL and is happy to do a game sometimes (we actually have 2 regional VASL leagues if it interest you any).

At the moment, I am busy getting things in line for a tourney in Siem Reap (Cambodia) ---> 3 more working days left .. muhahaha

angkorfest.wordpress.com

LHMG

Reaction score
Didnt see the URL. I was there 30 - 40 years ago. Interesting place. What do you do if you dont mind my asking.