ASLRB binder and Festung Budapest

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Yesterday I wanted to put the Festung Budapest pages in my ASL binders, and started wondering what the 'official' place to put them would be.

Now I have put them behind the Valor of the Guards pages, so after BRT (which I unfortunately do not own), and in front of the Z. Mini-modules.

Where do you put them when and if using the binders?

And gentlemen, since everybody will have his own ideas about this, please keep if civilized. There has been more than enough fighting in Budapest already, lets not fight over it again. LOL! ;)

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have the latest 2nd edition rulebook for the rules; the first version of the second edition(!) for Chapter H and the first edition rulebook (with box cover) holds all of the HASL. This way, at a glance I can grab what I need with one quick look.
I tried one big binder but big binders have big rings and this prevents the pages from turning smoothly.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I use the larger D-Ring binders and put the sheets in page protectors.
It has worked out to have
Binder 1 A-D
Binder 2 E-G & O-Z
Binder 3 H
Probably a bit anal but that's what I did.

buser333

Reaction score
Yesterday I wanted to put the Festung Budapest pages in my ASL binders, and started wondering what the 'official' place to put them would be.

Now I have put them behind the Valor of the Guards pages, so after BRT (which I unfortunately do not own), and in front of the Z. Mini-modules.

Where do you put them when and if using the binders?

And gentlemen, since everybody will have his own ideas about this, please keep if civilized. There has been more than enough fighting in Budapest already, lets not fight over it again. LOL! ;)
Lots of replies but nobody has actually answered your question.
I have mine at the end of my HASL binder since it is not listed on the "official" Table of Contents.
As for the rest:
Binder #1: A-B (official binder)
Binder #2: C-H (biggest binder I could find)
Binder #3: J-Z + FB

Ultimately you are the main person using your rules so put it wherever you want.

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
MMP might consider including an updated page with RB/RO and KWASL on the horizon...