Into The Rubble 2 Errata

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok, nobody is perfect, and try as we might errata does happen. So with that admonishment here is the first piece of errata for ITR2.

ITR-9: SBR 7 says the Japanese make a secret DR halved (FRU) in their RPh to determine the maximum number of Banzai Charges/DC Heroes allowed that turn. The "DR" is incorrect. It should be a "dr".

Sticky errata will be forthcoming shortly.

Rick

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Into the Rubble Vehicle Notes. I believe the Pz T34/M41(Fl)(r) should have "Low" under the GP column. This would be consistent with the counter and the same vehicle from COS.

Also, both captured flame tanks have a dagger under the rarity factor in the table, but the Notes column has the dagger next to Note E, which as far as I can tell has nothing to do with rarity factors. Is this a typo? Are we missing text for the notes?

Russian Vehicle Listing - Stuart III; Ammo lists C6(4+) but does not list HE(4+) which is on the counter artwork. I am assuming it should include HE(4+), is that correct?

Last edited:

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Into the Rubble Vehicle Notes. I believe the Pz T34/M41(Fl)(r) should have "Low" under the GP column. This would be consistent with the counter and the same vehicle from COS.
You are correct. The GP in the listing should be an "L" for that vehicle. The counter artwork is correct.

Also, both captured flame tanks have a dagger under the rarity factor in the table, but the Notes column has the dagger next to Note E, which as far as I can tell has nothing to do with rarity factors. Is this a typo? Are we missing text for the notes?
The Pz T34/M41(Fl)(r) and Pz KV-8(Fl)(r) should have a rarity factor of 1.4 from 9-11/42. Both are also only available on the Eastern Front.

Russian Vehicle Listing - Stuart III; Ammo lists C6(4+) but does not list HE(4+) which is on the counter artwork. I am assuming it should include HE(4+), is that correct?
That should be there in the listing as well to be accurate.

Ralph Malf

***** Veteran
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ITR-14 "Between Rockets and a Hard Place" question.

Is building O4 on board BFP A a Railroad Station/Factory as defined in rule ITR 2.0 despite the fact that the Railroad does not enter the building on the playable portion of the map in this scenario.

Thanks,
Rick

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ITR-14 "Between Rockets and a Hard Place" question.

Is building O4 on board BFP A a Railroad Station/Factory as defined in rule ITR 2.0 despite the fact that the Railroad does not enter the building on the playable portion of the map in this scenario.

Thanks,
Rick
Yes, it is. From the ITR2 rules, ITR 2.0 states in part, "...each building with >= one road or railroad track entering it is a RR Station/Factory." The building has a road entering the it at hex Q3.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have an error on ITR-12, Sosabowski Slapdown. The Pak 37L in the Polish OB should actually be the wz36 37L AT gun. I'll get the errata files (sticky and other) on our website updated and let you know when its ready.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Errata files have been loaded into the Support section of the Bounding Fire website. For those that would like to incorporate the errata into their copies of ITR2. http://boundingfire.com/support.html Also, for those who have ITR and would like to update their original files to ITR2, please check out the errata files for the original ITR as we have updated those as well.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ITR-6 The Ceramic Factory lists ISU-152's with a 152L MA in the Russian OB. Were these suppose to be ISU-152's with a misprint on the MA or some other AFV such as ISU-122's?

Thanks

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ITR-6 The Ceramic Factory lists ISU-152's with a 152L MA in the Russian OB. Were these suppose to be ISU-152's with a misprint on the MA or some other AFV such as ISU-122's?

Thanks
Gosh Matt, why would you want to downgrade them? See Russian vehicle note #34. They're in your counters somewhere. (Didn't know they were misprinted though).

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Thanks
That's a misprint on the counter. It is a ISU-152. I'll get the errata updated on it. Thanks for the catch.
Rick

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gosh Matt, why would you want to downgrade them? See Russian vehicle note #34. They're in your counters somewhere. (Didn't know they were misprinted though).
Tommy, you may call it a downgrade, but the ISU-122's have SMOKE and the ISU-152's don't. I figured since there was no "152L" in the system and the only difference on the 122/152 counters is the MA, maybe they meant for the Russians to have 122's since they have a "L" in their MA. Just covering the bases, but Rick gave us the errata. Good seeing you at the OPEN

Last edited:

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Curiously the original scenario version had ISU-152 with 152 MA.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Curiously the original scenario version had ISU-152 with 152 MA.
Not so much curiously, that was my fault as that error crept in since I have had to recreate all of the counters in the process of 'colorizing' them and standardizing layout/fonts etc for BFP.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Quite understandable, given that ITR was the first product from the resurrected BFP.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Rich
Is it possible to add a last updated date to your errata when you do any future changes? I know you guys have done it for one or two errata page already.
Thanks
Dave
Not so much curiously, that was my fault as that error crept in since I have had to recreate all of the counters in the process of 'colorizing' them and standardizing layout/fonts etc for BFP.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tommy, you may call it a downgrade, but the ISU-122's have SMOKE and the ISU-152's don't.
Yes, in ASL the ISU-122 is a significantly better AFV than the ISU-152. Perhaps even vastly superior.