Looking for opponent in Saint Louis, MO

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just bought Starter Kit #1 and I am looking for someone that does not mind showing a newbie the ropes. Vassal is great, but I'd like to actually sit down at a table and play with someone. That's the best part of boardgames!

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Check out the upcoming tournament. http://www.jaburrissite.com/ASLtournament.html
More info in the Events thread as well.
There will be lots of locals and fun to be had. (Sadly I will miss it, I am a former StL denizen.)
You know....what that guy said

I will be driving with Jeff DY and maybe Larry Z from Kent Co. MI about 7 hours? or so 1 way just to be in this tourney.

Plus the BBQ is pretty good.....

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hope to check that out but it depends on my work schedule. In either case I'd love to get my hooks into the game before then.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You know....what that guy said

I will be driving with Jeff DY and maybe Larry Z from Kent Co. MI about 7 hours? or so 1 way just to be in this tourney.

Plus the BBQ is pretty good.....
Best to you guys at the tourney Mark. Too bad you missed the Chi-Town Open this year as Jeff had some of the most memorable moments & comments there - sure brought a smile to my face anyway!

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hope to check that out but it depends on my work schedule. In either case I'd love to get my hooks into the game before then.
Contact Jim Burris (web site developer). The St. Louis ASL Club has monthly game days and email lists of players to set up games that work for you. Great club to be a member of.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Contact Jim Burris (web site developer). The St. Louis ASL Club has monthly game days and email lists of players to set up games that work for you. Great club to be a member of.
Excellent, thanks!