March Madness 2017

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to the 36 total attendees who came out for some great ASL at March Madness 2017! Congrats to Paul, Wes and Lee. Many thanks to Alex Key, Gamer's Armory and Lone Canuck Productions for their generous support! Great games were had by all and it was good to see old friends.

Last edited:

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lost and found: We found a spiral bound Chapter H with a conscripts cover. it includes all pages up to 2006 and HOB rare vehicles chapter H.

Anybody know who this belongs to?

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Lost and found: We found a spiral bound Chapter H with a conscripts cover. it includes all pages up to 2006 and HOB rare vehicles chapter H.

Anybody know who this belongs to?
Was Jason Cameron there? If so, I would bet it is his. -- jim

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to Danny, Dave, and crew for one excellent weekend....now on my annual must list...great scenario list choices....great competition....and thanks to my roomie, randy for the sushi turnon

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Dan. I had a good time. See you next year. Perhaps next year just a few more medium sized scenarios on the list, not quite as many small ones. :)

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Dan. I had a good time. See you next year. Perhaps next year just a few more medium sized scenarios on the list, not quite as many small ones. :)
Next year...Paul picks the scenarios.:nod: We'll see how this goes...