Journal 12 Sticky Errata?

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whoever is the Master of Composing Sticky Errata I wish to thank you in advance. I just checked TX ASL website and it is not posted yet. Any news as to if/when this will be available?

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whoever is the Master of Composing Sticky Errata I wish to thank you in advance. I just checked TX ASL website and it is not posted yet. Any news as to if/when this will be available?
It's not a matter of 'if', but 'when'. I have created a first draft of the errata that I have out to folks for QA. I'm going to be making those updates and will send out again for additional checks. Don't need errata in the errata, if I can help it. I'm hoping that it shouldn't be too much longer before it's ready. I will definitely let folks know it's available.

Rick

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's not a matter of 'if', but 'when'. I have created a first draft of the errata that I have out to folks for QA. I'm going to be making those updates and will send out again for additional checks. Don't need errata in the errata, if I can help it. I'm hoping that it shouldn't be too much longer before it's ready. I will definitely let folks know it's available.

Rick
Awesome thanks Rick. If you need help QCing the document let me know.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
... and exactly one day after I spent an afternoon manually updating (i.e., writing in) the changes in my rulebook! Timing is

everything!

<sigh>

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
It takes about an hour to patch it into my eASLRB ;) -- jim