Face to Face Denver Colorado

heliodorus04

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I realize this is a message-in-a-bottle attempt to find a face-to-face opponent, but what does it hurt (aside from global warming caused through lighting all the screens that have opened this thread to view these pixels)?

I play ASL, but I only play it face-to-face.
I live in South Denver (Littleton), and I have a house where I can leave games set up for long periods without them being disturbed.

On my "bucket list" are the ASL historical campaigns, and I own several. I've actually played an entire Red Barricades campaign (back in the 90s) and I hope to do it again. Top of my bucket list is Blood Reef: Tarawa (and I own an unpunched copy waiting for a someone who likes ASL as much as I do so we can play it).

If you're out there in the Denver area, and you don't mind traveling to my area, I would love to meet you and to play some ASL.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have a friend named Andy Clarke that is out in the Denver area and I know he has a few FtF opponents he found out there. I will direct him to this post.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
There is a Front Range ASL group on Yahoo. Search yahoo for FRASL.
....exact link not in hand.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Link to FRASL: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/frasl/info

There is a group that is picking up games kind of weekly (Wednesdays?)at a game shop
Shep's Games: 15460 E Hampden Ave Aurora, CO 80013 at the corner of Hampden and Chambers in Aurora.

We have been trying to get folks to come out every 3rd Saturday of the month to Grython Games & Comics in Fort Collins....with limited success.

heliodorus04

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was not aware of the gaming on Hampden. That's close enough that I can attend, but I would need to know for certain I have an opponent before I make the trip. I've heard of the Gryphon Games 3rd Sunday in Fort Collins (I've recently joined FRASL's yahoo group), but I almost always work Saturdays, and that's more distance than I prefer to cover for a game.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I was not aware of the gaming on Hampden. That's close enough that I can attend, but I would need to know for certain I have an opponent before I make the trip. I've heard of the Gryphon Games 3rd Sunday in Fort Collins (I've recently joined FRASL's yahoo group), but I almost always work Saturdays, and that's more distance than I prefer to cover for a game.
Chuck (Charles Eugene) Andersen has been loosely organizing the weekday gigs....mostly retired guys who can make it during the day. I think these are on Wednesdays. He is on the FRASL Yahoo group.