Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
I managed to have another nail-biter this weekend: my Defending Americans barely held off the attacking Germans of Frederic Benois in O4: It Ain't Retreating. Really fine game; I missed a dozen shots against rampaging panthers in the mist before finally finding a friend in CC... went down to the wire.

ivankent

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I accept, and we are underway :)
We played this out really fast as pbem, my Americans could only get one building before every other attempt to kill a German failed.

Pat played a great game, thanks and good luck in the next round of CyberVasl.

I lost (US), Pat won (German) in AP106 Helluva Patrol Leader.

SteffenK

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Steffen KnippEL accepts John Leeman's challenge. My father-in-law's Basques will crush John's Mackenzie-Papineaus in "Makela's End."
Steffen's Nationalists conceded to John Lehman's Republicans in "Makela's End" (SP214) in the last turn. The last-ditch overrun in the cemetery by the lone remaining Mitrailleuse was predictably unsuccessful.

As always, an enjoyable PBeM game with Mr Lehman.

SFiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Damon Norko leading the communist hordes challenges the fascistic Axis troops, led By Stefan Fiedler in Festung Budapest CGIII

/S

Vrosso

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ted Wilcox and I finished playing Rage against the Machine where my german forces managed to hold off the russian hoarde. Will aar when time allows. Will look forward to the next challenge, Huns of Steel where I will be on the offense.

johnl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John Lehman challenges Steffan Knipple in AP93 "Best Think Again". I will be the Russians and Steffan the Germans.

Vrosso

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll accept Ted's challenge for Huns of Steel and also challenge Damon to AP93 with me as the attacker

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
Accepting Vic's challenge. -Damon
We played this out in one afternoon and, despite a few swings back and forth, my defending Germans held off Vic's attacking Russians for the ladder win. The KVs are very difficult to kill!

Vrosso

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This one was true to the card, the KV's got out a little in front and two went down in CC. Damon rolled really high in his attacks and really low in his MC's. One of the KV's scored a CH on the squad that killed it to no effect. My monster KVII shredded it's transmission trying to roll out of cc, in the early game, I could have knocked out a squad if it would only break, instead it went berserk, but died charging the monster, but this allowed another squad to get into cc with it. The tranny broke trying to drive away from this mess. Overall an excellent game and masterful play by Damon to earn the W! Will look forward to the next one.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
I managed a double-header today and managed to lead my attacking Russians to victory over Paul Shaeffer's defending Germans in ASL 133: Blockbusting at Bokruisk. Another great game. Lost all my tanks but had enough squads to bring some withering FP on the last building.

MrHonus

Honus
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MrHonus (Dave Perham) as the Russians defeated Damon in AP95 Operation Kutuzov. Was able to Kill the Stug with the loss of only 1 SU122, and the King Tiger after losing a t34 and another su122. Swarmed the ATG and one of the German reinforcement tanks malfed the MA (after smoking a Matilda). Pretty exciting game. The Russian t34 reinforcement fired the shots that killed the King Tiger as well as the Pz IIIJ with the Ldr to close it out, Hero of the Soviet Union.

SteffenK

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
John Lehman challenges Steffan Knipple in AP93 "Best Think Again". I will be the Russians and Steffan the Germans.
Seriously dude. Spelling.
Steffen Knippel accepted the challenge, and is wreaking havoc on defence (until his next DFPh, when I'll pay a huge price).

Status
Not open for further replies.