Korea: The Forgotten War...

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't even order until I get paid in two weeks....
Sorry, but why does it matter when you get paid? :hmmm: They don't charge until it ships, which should be a few months down the road at minimum.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, but why does it matter when you get paid? :hmmm: They don't charge until it ships, which should be a few months down the road at minimum.
Good point! I had forgotten that!

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
750 today, not bad for something this long away from release.
Ah such a sad sentiment D:;

I am interested in this game more than any module that there has been so far. I have these questions though:
Will there be a new DYO cost chart to coincide with 1950-1953?
Will new Korea scenarios be a refular staple of Journals and Action Packs? I'm going off the assumption that this will be treated like any other module and not like a bastard.

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ah such a sad sentiment D:;

I am interested in this game more than any module that there has been so far. I have these questions though:
Will new Korea scenarios be a refular staple of Journals and Action Packs? I'm going off the assumption that this will be treated like any other module and not like a bastard.
The availability of scenarios and action packs will depend in large part on how well-received the module is with players, since MMP relies heavily on players to submit scenarios and propose action packs.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have RF Charts, (N)OBA Tables, SW/ELR tables, Air Support Tables.

I know the main designers have follow scenarios and articles for things like the Journal. I have it that there are other KWASL goodies in the works too.

This said, I think Synerson's post is also true...if the community likes it, then I am sure other designers will also start designing scenarios, packs and other projects.

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I figured I would put this question here rather than starting a new thread for a relatively minor question: Are there no overlays included in the module? I was just thinking about the production of FW relative to the overlay bundle and went to check the product description at MMP's site but didn't see any reference to overlays in the module's content.