updated official scenario list

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Attached is my revised list including scenarios published in Journal 10, Winter Offensive Pack 4, Best of Friends and Rivers to the Reich.

As Office 2007 attachments are not supported on GameSquad, follow this link to Consim to pick up the Excel file.

There are now 961 scenarios printed by Avalon Hill/Hasbro/MMP under 904 titles. Unlikely I'll be able to get to all of these - let alone the new ones in the pipeline - in the years remaining to me, but wouldn't dream of asking Chas to slow down now.

Hope this is useful. Enjoy it in good health.

NOTE: This list is built on top of Paul Dutram's Master Scenario List (circa 2010), so credit is due to him for pouring the foundation of this reference.

Drow

Reaction score
Thanks that was alot of hard work updating it, that's just what I needed.
Thanks again.

Bill

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Friends,

Here is my revised list including scenarios published in Special Operations #4 and Rising Sun, plus some that had previously been somehow overlooked. I have also added several columns of data I think are useful and filled-out the information for most scenarios up to June 1944. There are now 1006 scenarios printed by Avalon Hill/Hasbro/MMP under 947 titles.

Click here for the file.

Feel free to use this file as you like. Advice on errata also most welcome.

Last edited:

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Glad you liked the file, fellas.

As I entered the ones from Rising Sun I continued to be intrigued at how the design and play of scenarios has evolved over the decades. A few things struck me in particular this time around:

• There are no scenarios featuring the Communist Chinese as yet
  • Nearly 50% of scenarios take place after May 1944
  • At the current rate, we will cross the 1000 title mark within two years
I suppose none of these are too big a surprise.

Every day I add or correct it here and there. Look for a new version once I get through 1945, or the next time more are published.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fred,

Thanks for the link.

Rock SgtDan, the link Fred has provided also you to use any Microsoft versions of Office with the Microsoft Office product you currently have on your computer.

This conversion tool is free, but it is not "fool-proof".

If someone sends you a complicated spreadsheet with formulas and enhanced macros, the conversion tool may not allow you to see the spreadsheets correctly.

Needless to say, I use the conversion tool and the CoW that George has created comes out very well using the conversion tool.

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
I've tried some of these services and either they take your email to sell without actually converting your upload, or they send back malware.

Have you used that particular one without getting malware embedded in it?

Anvyi

Reaction score
Thanks but this only works on the Microshit OS. Also is just a viewer, no functionality to search & sort etc.
I don't believe you! Isn't there anything that you don't criticize or able to workout something? If you have Mac, you can go to ebay and find a program that is cheap, or even a freind could open it up for you. You just never seem happy about anything anyone on here trys to do for you. You don't have a phone that takes pictures, or a scaner or this or that, but you sure have a way of making people mad at you.
Nicky and I wish you luck.

Mary

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
I don't believe you!
There's no reason for you to believe him, because he isn't real. It's a persona played by some moron who thinks it's funny to play the troll (well, all trolls are morons by definition, I suppose). You getting mad at him is exactly what he's looking for. Deny him the satisfaction by adding him to your ignore list and never spare him another thought. It's people giving him what he wants that encourages him to continue polluting the forums (lord knows the moderators will never do anything about it).

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
another update to my official scenario list

Greetings! Attached is new version of this list including scenarios published in Action Pack 9, Winter Offensive Pack 5, Decision At Elst and Rising Sun. There are also numerous corrections and filled-in content, with most fields complete for scenarios through June 1944. Scenario titles beginning with "A" and "The" are being edited so those articles get shifted to the end with a comma separator. In this manner the scenarios can be sorted in alphabetical order.

By my count, we now have 1023 scenarios printed by Avalon Hill/Hasbro/MMP under 962 titles. Amazing the choices before us.

As Office 2007 attachments are not supported on GameSquad, follow this link to Consim to pick up the Excel file.

Enjoy, and keep on rockin' in the free world. Cheers!

- G

NOTE: This list would not have been possible but for Paul Dutram's efforts to build and maintain his Master Scenario List. Thanks again, Paul.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Re: another update to my official scenario list

Hey, Squadlings, climbing back in the saddle with a new version that includes scenarios published in Hakkaa Päälle!, AP 10, WO Bonus Pack 6 and Special Operations #5. My AP11 and Special Ops #6 orders are pending. Scenario content is still partially incomplete from late '44 onwards, but each new version progresses further. Please follow this link to Consim to pick up the Excel file.

By my count, we now have 1055 scenarios printed by Avalon Hill/Hasbro/MMP under 992 titles. Grateful as always for MMP's efforts to publish as many fine designs as they can.

Keep your heads cool and your powder dry. Cheers!

- G

NOTE: As always I acknowledge Paul Dutram's Master Scenario List as my original source.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
latest official scenario list file

OK, troops, the list now includes the new titles from Action Packs 11 and 12, as well as Special Operations #6. Other additions and corrections throughout. Go here to download. Still a ways from complete, but getting better a chunk at a time. Recall that this is built on Paul Dutram's Master Scenario List and thank him when you get the chance.

By my count, we now have 1087 scenarios printed by Avalon Hill/Hasbro/MMP under 1015 titles. MMP's custodianship is something they should be proud of and we can all appreciate.

Warmest holiday wishes!

- G

THH149

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Re: latest official scenario list file

Sorry, saw an error....looks like, in the first row, the scenario Tsar's Infernal War Machines has a scenario date of Nov-14, rather than maybe 1944!

Nice list, though I would like to sort by publication.

g

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Re: latest official scenario list file

Sorry, saw an error....looks like, in the first row, the scenario Tsar's Infernal War Machines has a scenario date of Nov-14, rather than maybe 1944!
It is a World War I scenario - so 1914 is probably correct.