Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello.

Any word on a Rat Pocket Chart ver 2? I missed out on ver 1 and don't intend to make the same mistake twice. Money be damned!! I read in a different post that there was a possibility of a reprint this summer. Any updated info would be appreciated since we are approaching summer. :yummy:

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
I _hope_ they will be ready by mid July, more or less..... but since I have several trips planned before (Cameroon, Ethiopia, Cambodia and some other places) and my connection still sucks, I can't promise.... but I will do my best so that LFT will bring these awaited RPC v2.

If not in July, definitely before Christmas but I will post updates anyway.

X

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trips to Cameroon, Ethiopia, Cambodia and several other places....

I know your just padding your "frequent flyer membership", but you need to FIRE your travel agent and get some better locations to visit, like Spain, Cancun Mexico, Austin Texas, and other more "exotic" locations.....

Just sayin'....

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trips to Cameroon, Ethiopia, Cambodia and several other places....

I know your just padding your "frequent flyer membership", but you need to FIRE your travel agent and get some better locations to visit, like Spain, Cancun Mexico, Austin Texas, and other more "exotic" locations.....

Just sayin'....
Errr... Let's not forget NYC!! I can't find any place selling the Rat Charts ver 1. My fingers are crossed for this summer.

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I _hope_ they will be ready by mid July, more or less..... but since I have several trips planned before (Cameroon, Ethiopia, Cambodia and some other places) and my connection still sucks, I can't promise.... but I will do my best so that LFT will bring these awaited RPC v2.

If not in July, definitely before Christmas but I will post updates anyway.

X

Thanks for reply. I eagerly await the new version. Like I stated earlier, waiting to buy these was a big mistake for me. Looking forward to the next resupply.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
like Spain, Cancun Mexico, Austin Texas, and other more "exotic" locations.....
Got a house in Spain where I use to go about once a year (thanks to the benefits of LFT :laugh:) , already know Cancun (which looks like much more an American :flag: colony than Mexico by the way), and will wait to be back in Europe to visit again Cleveland and hopefully some other great ASL locations :) I would love to visit Austin and NYC of course, specially our BFP friends....

As far as the "exotic side" is concerned, there are plenty of other destinations that I'd like to visit like South-Africa, Sri-Lanka, Peru, Mongolia... and plenty others within your country. Since I should retire within 8 years after nearly 40 years of active duty within the Corps, I will then probably try to do what Bill "Fish" Conner did: an ASL world tour, with the help of some players around the world.... This is really something I'd like to do when quitting.

Cheers,

X

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Got a house in Spain where I use to go about once a year (thanks to the benefits of LFT :laugh:) , already know Cancun (which looks like much more an American :flag: colony than Mexico by the way), and will wait to be back in Europe to visit again Cleveland and hopefully some other great ASL locations :) I would love to visit Austin and NYC of course, specially our BFP friends....

As far as the "exotic side" is concerned, there are plenty of other destinations that I'd like to visit like South-Africa, Sri-Lanka, Peru, Mongolia... and plenty others within your country. Since I should retire within 8 years after nearly 40 years of active duty within the Corps, I will then probably try to do what Bill "Fish" Conner did: an ASL world tour, with the help of some players around the world.... This is really something I'd like to do when quitting.

Cheers,

X
Always welcome to stay in Scotland Xavier.

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Xavier, I think I found a typo in version 1 that you might want to fix if I'm correct.

On the Overrun Flowchart, Defensive Fire Options with no OVR, the CC RF column should be marked with note "b" rather than note "c".

Thanks for providing these! Cheers, Jeff

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi Jeff,

Xavier, I think I found a typo in version 1 that you might want to fix if I'm correct.
Fixed, thank you very much! :)

The v2 is nearly completed and we are currently in the "last proofings" process.

They should go to the printers within a couple of months and released late July.

Cheers,

X

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile

Cheers,

X
And if you come down to Peru make sure to take the hop further south to Chile!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
As I recall the order of the charts has been changed to make things easier to find and easier to use.

von Marwitz

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Got a house in Spain where I use to go about once a year (thanks to the benefits of LFT ) , already know Cancun (which looks like much more an American colony than Mexico by the way), and will wait to be back in Europe to visit again Cleveland and hopefully some other great ASL locations I would love to visit Austin and NYC of course, specially our BFP friends...."
If you want to check out Chicago give me a heads up.
Going to ASLOK this year?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
If you want to check out Chicago give me a heads up.
Going to ASLOK this year?
Good to know it Brian, thank you VERY much :)

As far as the RPC v2 are concerned, here are some of the changes made:
  • addition of the National caps.
  • addition of tabs (8 or so)
  • addition of HP of course
  • alphabetical terrain charts for chaps B, F and G
  • several charts (PP, EC and such)
  • and of course, some more rats here and there.... ;)
As written earlier, they have increased from 28 to 36 pages.

Hope this helps,

X

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Hope this helps,

X
This is sounding too good. I am very much looking forward to this. Thank you for the update.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Hope this helps,

X
Sounds awesome !! Put me down for 2..