Comparison of Gamesquad Combat Mission Forum: Jan-Mar 2011 to Jan-Mar 2014

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Speaking of sock puppets; I've always thought this NUTTER/Lewis guy was Steve's elaborate false-flag operation to bring the forum to ruin and to paint it as a place where mentally ill and obsessed posters hang out (which is what it is in his mind).

Seems like Steve has succeeded. Well done, Steve!

/Conspiracy mode OFF
I can assure you that NUTTERNAME is most certainly NOT Steve. Unless Steve was working the long con by creating USERNAME on his own forum. Posting as him enough and in such a way as to ban himself knowing that years later he would bring to "character" back to run interference on another forum. Sounds like a lot of work with little to no payoff. NUTT has style that is all his own. And I get a kick out of that style....even when he is aiming the pointy bits at me.

That said, there is certainly a double standard that goes on here. People that put up with (and enjoy) NUTTERNAME for what he is will call Dorosh on the carpet for his shenanigans. But people that enjoy Doroshs posting are very quick to call NUTTERNAME on the carpet and seem to ignore Dorosh's behavior that is at least as bad as they perceive NUTTERNAME to be. The very genesis of this thread is a perfect example. The time and effort put in for the original post in this thread and the first week of April thread is mind blowing. But the people who don't like my boy NUTT don't say a word about the negative vibes that are intended by it.

I've stayed away from the discussion but this last comment made it so that I couldn't just say nothing. Someone had to point it out.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought we reacted positively to CMRT?

I have "some" concerns about distribution, patching and DRM, but not the game itself.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought we reacted positively to CMRT?

I have "some" concerns about distribution, patching and DRM, but not the game itself.
Everyone does seem to be digging the game. It has been nice that everywhere that I have visited that people are talking about the game, the response has been great. I have seen a couple of posts here and there that some wish this or that had been changed or included but no one who doesn't like it. Hopefully there'll be more once the demo is out. It will increase the number of people kicking my buttons in PBEMs

I think he was referring to this thread. At least that is how I read it.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Everyone does seem to be digging the game. It has been nice that everywhere that I have visited that people are talking about the game, the response has been great. I have seen a couple of posts here and there that some wish this or that had been changed or included but no one who doesn't like it. Hopefully there'll be more once the demo is out. It will increase the number of people kicking my buttons in PBEMs

I think he was referring to this thread. At least that is how I read it.
This thread sucks. Got a point there.

This stupid sniping gotta stop.

Fleischer

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
I can assure you that NUTTERNAME is most certainly NOT Steve..
sfhand is a frequent BFC poster.
I would have thought the irony in my posts was clear, especially with the "/Conspiracy mode OFF" at the bottom, but I guess it wasn't for the conspiratorially inclined.

Oh well.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would have thought the irony in my posts was clear, especially with the "/Conspiracy mode OFF" at the bottom, but I guess it wasn't for the conspiratorially inclined.

Oh well.
It went over my head, brother.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
It's my opinion that Dorosh is just looking to try and topple over the moderation here whether using attacks based on me, Elvis, Geordie or whoever he can. He just got himself further embarrassment in my opinion. How he makes statements about Elvis maintaining databases and spreadsheets and then starts posting these inane "Reports" and ignores the derision shows his desperation.

I got a kick that he was outed to have sock-puppets here that are actually "zombie-sock-puppets". LOL! What next?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam

Oh well.
I am still waiting for you to explain how I got owned by a post from 2011?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I'm not the one spending my time writing monologues.
Well, yeah, no one would understand it if you did...

(I bet I can get him up past Elvis in the next Dorosh Weekly Spreadsheet!)

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Speaking of sock puppets; I've always thought this NUTTER/Lewis guy was Steve's elaborate false-flag operation to bring the forum to ruin and to paint it as a place where mentally ill and obsessed posters hang out (which is what it is in his mind).

Seems like Steve has succeeded. Well done, Steve!

/Conspiracy mode OFF
Nice Monotonouslog. Turn Conspiracy mode ON next time.

(PS I am not sure what you mean, but you sound a little prissy when saying it. Just a heads-up)

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
That is often what characterizes a monologue, isn't it? That nobody understands what you're saying, so you end up talking to yourself?
Actually, no. Since you are not playing CMRT, and have free time, why not look it up?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I don't agree with dale-um about much, but when I do...I drink Dos Equis. Stay thirsty, my friends.