What happpened to Scott Holst?

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I was about to ask the same question. It's been a long time since he "left".

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Spelling and grammar are too good. SgtDan is way more arrogant that Scott ever was.

Scott's ban is lifted.
So is there a Grand Ban or Permanent Ban if you get banned a certain amount of times?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Posted on ConsimWorld by sysop

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6b46b/54765

"admin: I've removed 'dave robbins' user account as the IP address is identical to 'Scott Holst'. Thank you."

Though to be fair, Scott has been much less trouble recently, though his adoption of Iron Felix as his avatar is, well, creepy.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya, that drove pitman nuts, nobody stands up to him over there at CSW, and he is slamming ESG and Fanatic Enterprises, so I stepped up and defended them. I enjoyed those scenarios from both outfits where as the frf stuff just seems the same to me, a couple of half boards, handful of counters and away we go.

Scott

Posted on ConsimWorld by sysop

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6b46b/54765

"admin: I've removed 'dave robbins' user account as the IP address is identical to 'Scott Holst'. Thank you."

Though to be fair, Scott has been much less trouble recently, though his adoption of Iron Felix as his avatar is, well, creepy.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Do not know about Scott but the best way to deal with Sgt dan is to put him on ignore!

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Sgt. Rock has not made one post that I found even mildly interesting or amusing. On the other hand, almost every post of Scott H.'s I find mildly interesting or amusing.

Don't libel me yet, I disagree with a lot of his views but welcome them at the same time. On topics that we agree on, he often adds food for thought to buttress the same opinion we share. On topics we disagree on, he often adds food for thought to buttress or force me to refine the opposite opinion that I hold.

I would not frequent this forum if everyone agreed on everything all of the time. The world would also be a boring, mentally unchallenging place if it were composed of a 100% heterogenous ideological demographic. Scott usually 'brings something to the table', Sgt. Dan keeps trying to flip the table over and accuse the dinner guests of boorishness. As far as I'm concerned they are two completely different types of personalities.

I don't care at all for the times (rarer now) when he results to personal attacks. Barring that, however, 'Welcome Back, Scott'.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Sgt. Rock has not made one post that I found even mildly interesting or amusing. On the other hand, almost every post of Scott H.'s I find mildly interesting or amusing.

Don't libel me yet, I disagree with a lot of his views but welcome them at the same time. On topics that we agree on, he often adds food for thought to buttress the same opinion we share. On topics we disagree on, he often adds food for thought to buttress or force me to refine the opposite opinion that I hold.

I would not frequent this forum if everyone agreed on everything all of the time. The world would also be a boring, mentally unchallenging place if it were composed of a 100% heterogenous ideological demographic. Scott usually 'brings something to the table', Sgt. Dan keeps trying to flip the table over and accuse the dinner guests of boorishness. As far as I'm concerned they are two completely different types of personalities.

I don't care at all for the times (rarer now) when he results to personal attacks. Barring that, however, 'Welcome Back, Scott'.
I disagree! :angry: