Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Re: The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 5

Why is she a one thumb up?

Just asking...

Mark DV
Ada, MI
I can't just put the pics up without any characters. I can't post the same thing within five minutes so I just post : thumup : the first time and the second time I do the same but I post the pic differently (attached but not inline I think). Look at the first two pics, both have one :thumup: but one is attached and the other isn't. Then 2 : thumup : with one att and one not. Then 3 yadda yadda yadda.

I could save them to photobucket but I'll run out of room eventually and I'm not sure when some good citizen will find one or more offensive and report the pic(s) and photobucket will delete them. They've done that already with a few of my comic pics and even a few of my daughter (she wasn't wearing a shirt but she was 5 years old ffs). :(

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

What are you talking about, she has both of her thumbs up, not just one. Look at the picture. LOL
Wow! Look at that! She has hands! :surprise:

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Uh...yeah.
"Hands full."
I think I'm going to take up boating as a hobby...(although in Michgan, not so much this time of the year...home for a snow day right now)

Mark DV
Ada, MI

PS Any follow up pictures to this?...just hoping....

Last edited by a moderator:

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I think I'm going to take up boating as a hobby...(although in Michgan, not so much this time of the year...home for a snow day right now)

Mark DV
Ada, MI
Take that pic out and melt the snow!:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.