New MMP Web Site

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why does it take MMP so long to post a new module or expansion? I know that CH is doing it at back breaking speed, but I will MMP would pick it up a little. Thanks

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why does it take MMP so long to post a new module or expansion? I know that CH is doing it at back breaking speed, but I will MMP would pick it up a little. Thanks
Because they don't operate the way CH does. They care about putting out quality work.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

JohnisaG8tor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: New MMP Web Site

Originally Posted by bis

What happened to the communications guy?
So far nothing.
I agree. He's the LEAST communicating guy whose job it is to communicate i've EVER seen....Not a peep
I think he's on that "NEW" MMP website; not the old one that's been around forever! (but they forgot to post the link to the "new" website here on Game Squad, maybe???)

Just say'n.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought the commo guy was Kieth Dalton, or was it Mike Reed? Of Chas Argeant?

Scott

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
The "Hair Products" guy?
I know I'm seriously risking neg-rep on this (for even knowing), but I believe the haircare guy is Paul Mitchell. I often have the television on in the background while playing ASL. (Yeah, that should stick...I think they bought it :devious: )

Gwinnell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Has anyone seen anything of Mr Mitchell?
Anywhere?

Or has he not started yet. possible

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
He has posted once or twice on CSW and supposidly frequents BGG forums (did not even know BGG had forums, I only use it to track my game's collection, otherwise BGG is mostly for Euro Gamers and their forum.).

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He has posted once or twice on CSW and supposidly frequents BGG forums (did not even know BGG had forums, I only use it to track my game's collection, otherwise BGG is mostly for Euro Gamers and their forum.).
Well somebody at MMP needs to point him in the right direction;ie THIS SITE...:D

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I tried that but he is a BGG and CSW person, not sure if he has an account here and only Perry and sometimes Chas comes here, which is a shame since 99% of support ASL...

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I tried that but he is a BGG and CSW person, not sure if he has an account here and only Perry and sometimes Chas comes here, which is a shame since 99% of support ASL...
He doesnt even have his own blog on the MMP site.......You'd think he'd at the least introduce himself and start up some kind of talk/communicate with the ASL crowd.:crosseye:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm wondering, with the journal preorders going out now when will the web site be updated for RS preorders? Anyone willing to lay money that it will be an update that goes live on Christmas Day as a present to us?