The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's easy for you to say.
I actually understood a few words...I think Vodka and I believe Na zdrowie is a common toast like prost or cheers.........I remember this from playing Twilight 2000.......I'm such a geek.:hush:

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Does Poland have a vowel shortage? I'm sure we could all chip in a send you some because to be honest, you desperately need some.

Nie idę właśnie piję wódkę na zdrowie kocham Twoje dzieci i wszystkie dziewczęta za Bugiem chuj <3

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Does Poland have a vowel shortage? I'm sure we could all chip in a send you some because to be honest, you desperately need some.
I've heard that Somalia has a consonant shortage. Perhaps the two countries can merge and produce a pronounceable language.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nie idę właśnie piję wódkę na zdrowie kocham Twoje dzieci i wszystkie dziewczęta za Bugiem chuj <3
I'm not going just drink vodka on the health of your children and all the girls for Love Bug Dick

Well, that certainly clears things up. :nuts::crosseye::hmmm:

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
No, an Alpha team who isn't afraid of wet work is what we need to send.
That sounds like a first class team of guys and/or gals with plenty of lubricant! That sounds like it is just up Manilianus's alley. (pun intended)

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Maybe vowels and automatic weapons to Poland, consonants and cabbage to Somalia.

I'll send some kiwi vowels (which are very different to normal vowels) in exchange for some cute polish girls, preferably ones without a moustache.
I've heard that Somalia has a consonant shortage. Perhaps the two countries can merge and produce a pronounceable language.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
The ammount of people wanting to stuff things in me here, thinking it will help me and not just them is terryfying. PM me ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.