Deleted Thread 2

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is that the same piece of **** website that lost our filled out forms last year?

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"This action requires you to login."
That's not the problem. The problem is that registering to do so was b0rked for several of us last year, and b0rked in a way that the time spent on it was wasted.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"This action requires you to login."
I thought it was kinda funny that one of the questions asked if you were registered with the site. You can't answer the question unless you log in and that question didn't have 100% of the respondents showing as registered!

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I saw there was one female pollster. Could that have been the elusive Ms Brittiany_Spear?????

slm

Reaction score
I thought it was kinda funny that one of the questions asked if you were registered with the site. You can't answer the question unless you log in and that question didn't have 100% of the respondents showing as registered!
I'm not going to register just to answer one poll.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As long as that stupid thing isn't fixed I wouldn't cross-post this.

And of course requiring a full registration that takes a lot of work, even if it was working, will skew the results beyond recognition.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Several of us found it not working last year. Somebody found it not working this year. Seems a little brittle?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I found that it only elicited the responses of 30-40 wargamers. Hardly a significant sampling. Seems like too much work was put in, and an agenda at that, to justify such a small sampling?

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What?

I am just pissed off at amateur websites that waste people's time. Nothing to do with Michael.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was referring to him saying he doesn't post at the LOTR forum anymore because of you.
First of all there is an ignore list.

Second, what the owner of the LOTRO do to their community is worth some ranting. This wouldn't be a problem if those antics on part of the owner hadn't driven away most customers so that only the ranters are left.

For Michael to blame the user's computers when multiple parties report that the website he likes throws away forms filled out with time-consuming information is his prerogative. However, given how it went it's unlikely to be a valid strategy for getting answers to his poll.