Getting the itch again...

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Damn it. For all of EVE's problems -- and there are mountains of them -- it still has a unique appeal.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[video=youtube;GtwKpZzCMEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtwKpZzCMEE[/video]

Here is a Video to get you Motivated, an old but good one. :)

Eremite

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heya ..new to this forum but not to Eve (only a poster in ASL forums). I've played off and on for years and just last week re-installed Eve and reactivated my account. Almost immediately trailed up a second account to trail up an indy alt. Eve's like some tropical illness .. incredibly rare and prone to recurrences for years are inital exposure.

Fly Safe!

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Heya ..new to this forum but not to Eve (only a poster in ASL forums). I've played off and on for years and just last week re-installed Eve and reactivated my account. Almost immediately trailed up a second account to trail up an indy alt. Eve's like some tropical illness .. incredibly rare and prone to recurrences for years are inital exposure.

Fly Safe!
Aha, another fellow ASL+Eve player :cool: Not much in common except for complexity :laugh: We do have a few ASL players in the corp but that's because we are all getting old...
And yes, Eve keeps on calling you. We had a few people leaving for SWOTR eg but after a small year they're back again...

Gen_Electric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Special offer for old players, $25 for three months; I'm dusting off my toons spacesuit or whatever they call it.