Who is gonna win the Bowl?

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I rest my case.

And Giselle is pissed off all the time, because she's the only chick out there with a boy friend who's prettier than she is.
Yea he is a "pretty boy". At work last night to listen to another bunch of Brady lovers whining about how the Pats got hosed by the officials, and if just one of those dropped passes were caught , and whine whine blah blah. I had to laugh.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Yea he is a "pretty boy". At work last night to listen to another bunch of Brady lovers whining about how the Pats got hosed by the officials, and if just one of those dropped passes were caught , and whine whine blah blah. I had to laugh.
Every player and/or team has its bad fans. I like Brady but the Pats lost. There weren't any officials playing favorites (see Pete for Steelers & officials ;)). And the passes were dropped so that's it. What if... yada yada yada. Yeah. What if Lee Evans held onto that pass? It'd be a rematch of Ravens-Giants instead. You should read some comments sections whenever any story comes up on ESPN or NFL. You think this place gets bad? :rolleyes:

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Every player and/or team has its bad fans. I like Brady but the Pats lost. There weren't any officials playing favorites (see Pete for Steelers & officials ;)). And the passes were dropped so that's it. What if... yada yada yada. Yeah. What if Lee Evans held onto that pass? It'd be a rematch of Ravens-Giants instead. You should read some comments sections whenever any story comes up on ESPN or NFL. You think this place gets bad? :rolleyes:
I was completely nuetral for this game. I like Brady as well and definately think he deserves a spot in the Hall. Its just funny listening to folks whine about stuff. I admit i whine myself when i think my Razorbacks get hosed on a call or when my Cardinals get beat by some nobody hitting a walk off homer.:cry: Its what makes sports so much fun.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I was completely nuetral for this game. I like Brady as well and definately think he deserves a spot in the Hall. Its just funny listening to folks whine about stuff. I admit i whine myself when i think my Razorbacks get hosed on a call or when my Cardinals get beat by some nobody hitting a walk off homer.:cry: Its what makes sports so much fun.
Arkansas fans are the worst except for those inbred Alabama dorks... and Cardinal fans... wha wha wha, everybody's out to get us... we never do anything bad... Give me a freakin break! :rolleyes:

;)

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Arkansas fans are the worst except for those inbred Alabama dorks... and Cardinal fans... wha wha wha, everybody's out to get us... we never do anything bad... Give me a freakin break! :rolleyes:

;)
You obviously dont know any UT fans. They are the absolute worst, followed in close order by Ala,LSU,Mich,Ole Miss,and then maybe Ark.:cheeky:

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You obviously dont know any UT fans. They are the absolute worst, followed in close order by Ala,LSU,Mich,Ole Miss,and then maybe Ark.:cheeky:
True. And I've found Pittsburgh Steelers fans to be the kindest, gentlest souls around.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
WTH is "tea bagging" ?? I've never heard of that.
Seriously? It was a huge deal on here and caused much gnashing of teeth that the moderators needed to step up and take a bigger part in policing the boards at the time. I even left for a time due to all the complaining. After about 2 weeks I saw one of the complainers doing the same thing that he'd had a problem with and so I came back. And I didn't even post "teabag" that time despite all the b!tching about me doing it.

teabagging: the insertion of one man's sack into another person's mouth. Used a practical joke or prank, when performed on someone who is asleep, or as a sexual act.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seriously? It was a huge deal on here and caused much gnashing of teeth that the moderators needed to step up and take a bigger part in policing the boards at the time. I even left for a time due to all the complaining. After about 2 weeks I saw one of the complainers doing the same thing that he'd had a problem with and so I came back. And I didn't even post "teabag" that time despite all the b!tching about me doing it.

teabagging: the insertion of one man's sack into another person's mouth. Used a practical joke or prank, when performed on someone who is asleep, or as a sexual act.
that is just nasty. Especially doing that in a Krystals restaurant. Ala. fans what do you expect!

Last edited: