The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You have to laugh. One of the Buccaneers just ran out into Wembley with the Union Flag - which is a nice gesture - but it was upside down. I think about a third of th flag saw it.

Wasn't there a World Series of MLB involving Toronto where the same happened..?

Rootin' for the Bears 'cause my dad likes them.
How can you tell? The flag looks the same to me when inverted.

Your dad is a good man.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What a game last night. Go Ravens!
Cough!!!!

When Ben threw that Interception I knew it would be tough and sure enough they get points from it, that was possibly the difference between the teams!

Lots better than the first game, makes the Bengals game really interesting, Steelers better batter them or we have real trouble.

Ian

koffee77

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cough!!!!

When Ben threw that Interception I knew it would be tough and sure enough they get points from it, that was possibly the difference between the teams!

Lots better than the first game, makes the Bengals game really interesting, Steelers better batter them or we have real trouble.

Ian
Was an exciting game whomever you wanted to win. Suggs interviewed after the game that he was anticipating the pass play he interecepted when he saw Ben give Wallace a little head nod before the snap.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Was an exciting game whomever you wanted to win. Suggs interviewed after the game that he was anticipating the pass play he interecepted when he saw Ben give Wallace a little head nod before the snap.
The ramafacations could be huge. recent Steelers have missed the playoffs each year after a Superbowl apearance so this could effect their confidence. Finally went to bed at 3.30AM UK time and missed the best part of the game (when it came alive) shame really but one of the problems being a Brit into AF

Ian

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cough!!!!

Ian
That wasn't the problem. The last offensive sequence was horrible. They played not to lose rather than to win. Then they passed on 3rd and 5 at the 30 yard line instead of running for a few more yards to kick the field goal. They passed on a 47 yard field goal and punted instead. I was screaming at the TV, "kick the ****king field goal." But they took a 5 yard delay of game penalty instead. I was pissed, because a TD would beat them. Which happened.

If you don't have confidence in your kicker to make a 47 yarder then you should find another one.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
That wasn't the problem. The last offensive sequence was horrible. They played not to lose rather than to win. Then they passed on 3rd and 5 at the 30 yard line instead of running for a few more yards to kick the field goal. They passed on a 47 yard field goal and punted instead. I was screaming at the TV, "kick the ****king field goal." But they took a 5 yard delay of game penalty instead. I was pissed, because a TD would beat them. Which happened.

If you don't have confidence in your kicker to make a 47 yarder then you should find another one.
Tomlin said that was his fault. He said he was too indecisive. :(

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
How can you tell? The flag looks the same to me when inverted.

Your dad is a good man.
The flag has a right way up. There's no flag code but there is a right way and a wroing way.

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/geography/unionjack7.html

My dad is a good man. He's 81 and has emphysema. Not well at all. He watches three NFL games a week though.

We saw the Jets/Bills (so so), last night we watched the absolutely fabulous Packers/Chargers game. Tonight it will be Steelers/Ravens. We save a lot of time watching them on delay (ffw thu the ads) and we live in a country where sportsyak radio and the watercooler crowd at the office never mention the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.