OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Can't rep you for that one.

Mind you who says he's away? Just cause he's not posted for a day or two, maybe he's like Kevin and just adding to "the list".

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
.........just banned me from his CSW blog for interrupting his liberal wanker lovefest/GWB effigial burning by mentioning that out sitting president's first term is going over like a lead zeppelin......
I stopped reading the blog a while ago. I went through a blog purge on CSW and that one did not survive said purge.

I was just sick of reading blogs where people could dish it out, but could not take it and when you voiced opinions which did not agree with the masses (not just politics), it was "kill the man with the football". Though to be honest, Mark's blog was not the worse one in this respect.

Peace

Roger

Last edited:

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think Pitman is pushing all of your buttons. How else could he get someone else to start a thread about him with all these responses

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can't rep you for that one.

Mind you who says he's away? Just cause he's not posted for a day or two, maybe he's like Kevin and just adding to "the list".
Mark is NOT the 'creator' of "Da List".....

Vinnie, YOU just 'shot-to-the-top' of "Da List".....

Jerry Simmons, you have been placed on a 'probationary status' due to Vinnie's post.....

B E W A R E . . . .. .

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Umm... Thanks? :hmmm:

I think Pitman is just having a bit of fun.
He's taking notes and watching WHAT is said...

He will then return to the Forums in his "Super-Mark" tights......

Ummmmm, I'm sorry folks.... If you have ever met Mark, I'm sorry to have placed THAT image in your mind..... sorry.....

MadDog_CDN

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hello!

Basically, he stuck his nose into a "pro CH" vs "anti-CH" thread and got bashed. Then he started a thread announcing he was leaving because this place was mean and it sucked.

Its not that I do not see his point at times, but if one is going to hang out in on-line forums, one has to have thicker skin, especially if they are going to embroil themselves into a flame war.

But in the end if an on-line forum is no longer fun to read, its time to move on. Just do not throw yourself a going away party.

Peace

Roger
Rep this man, please.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Green light was on next to his name in a thread I was reading. Means he's reading this.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pitman keeps peeking in the window at his own pity party...and what is there to show for it? C'mon people! Not one adequately remorseful post from the whole lot of you! :(

For cryin' out loud MUST I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!? :blab:

O.K. here goes. Consider this to be a generic, pro-Pitman post from everyone if they only weren't on vacation or whatever...

"I for one am saddened by Pitman's departure. There was a huge void when he left. A vacuum was created so to speak. I don't blame him for leaving. He was never treated with the proper respect by this childish forum and it's misguided moderators. I will miss his insights and opinions. He knew ASL, and he talked ASL. He bathed in ASL. He even pooped ASL...right onto the forum, and nobody scooped it up and held it dear. Well I did, and I enjoyed gazing upon it and contemplating it's wonder. But now he's gone and so I'm going too. And I'm getting all my friends to go with us. That's a lot of important people. We're all going away now. So very many of us are leaving for once and for all. Goodbye, and you'll be sorry we're all gone for good. So long."

There.

That captures the REAL attitude of the silent majority of the ASL forum who would post if only they felt they could do so in an atmoshere of consideration and civility, instead of the horror, dread and nightmarish, mocking hostility that's sure to follow any mature ASL post here.

:paperbag:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
We miss the reaction of a redneck/fundamentalist/kkk fanboy poster who did not take the time to read the full title of the thread and who thought it said :
"OH NO! Pitman's left... liberal democrat !":p