Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I figured I'd give you creeps one more chance to vote me forum king before I go postal and just start liquidating all you...

Wait, let me rephrase that...

The beautiful, wonderful members of this forum (gosh, there's just SO MANY of them)...how can you pick one as you're favorite? You guys are all so smart, and fair, and just plain good judges of character, this is your chance to make sure the best contributor to the General Forum get's rewarded.

I took some names off since the last pagent, and added a few different ones based upon who seems to have a bigger posting presence on the forum. You can always write in someone you think was neglected.

Don't worry, this is a Pivate Poll. Nobody will even know if you voted. So go to it!

ironmike1944

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:stirthepot:
I figured I'd give you creeps one more chance to vote me forum king before I go postal and just start liquidating all you...

Wait, let me rephrase that...

The beautiful, wonderful members of this forum (gosh, there's just SO MANY of them)...how can you pick one as you're favorite? You guys are all so smart, and fair, and just plain good judges of character, this is your chance to make sure the best contributor to the General Forum get's rewarded.

I took some names off since the last pagent, and added a few different ones based upon who seems to have a bigger posting presence on the forum. You can always write in someone you think was neglected.

Don't worry, this is a Pivate Poll. Nobody will even know if you voted. So go to it!
I'm not voting because my name is not on your stupid poll ! :stirthepot: I want my one vote dammit ! :nuts:

Last edited:

ASRomafan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
oh this looks like fun

You got my vote Glenbo you attension seeking loser you lol.

Scott
chuckles if the vote had been for greatest scenario designer that ever lived he would have had my vote.

Being that the vote is for greatest contributor to the general forum. ie. Never met a topic he didn't like or a dissenting opinion that wasn't wrong. I'll cast my vote to the greatest contributor to the general forum. Love him, hate him. He's never dull nor silent.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pitman? Pitman my nemisis is beating me again?

Listen people, there are a dozen guys on this poll I wouldn't mind losing to...but Pitman?!

Last time he got two more votes than me. TWO!! You just can't do this to me again. :upset:

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pitman? Pitman my nemisis is beating me again?

Listen people, there are a dozen guys on this poll I wouldn't mind losing to...but Pitman?!

Last time he got two more votes than me. TWO!! You just can't do this to me again. :upset:
I'm gonna wait and see who's winning before I cast my vote. I'm a bandwagon jumper and want to be the swing vote. But, you'll always be number one in my heart big guy.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My sentiments exactly! :)
A least he didn't spell your name incorrectly. No one is going to vote for me, because they don't know it's me!

That's what I'm going to keep telling myself until I believe it.

Attention beer drinkers! Vote for Rob Zagnut and show up with a screen print of your vote and I will buy you a beer at Enfilade, ConQuest or ASLOK.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Not voting.....not a public poll.

Anyhow, if I had to vote I'd agree with JR than Klas would get my vote.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I'll sell my vote for a beer.
There should be a Creemore in your fridge. ;)

In all seriousness, I don't know whether I'm more disturbed that some people are voting for the GameSquad Prom King, or that some people are voting for me for the GameSquad Prom King.

FWIW, I would write-in for Klas.

S

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
In all seriousness, I don't know whether I'm more disturbed that some people are voting for the GameSquad Prom King, or that some people are voting for me for the GameSquad Prom King.
You would have been more disturbed if you had been nominated for last year's "Miss AntiCongeniality" contest. You got my vote for consistently keeping your cool, humourous, informative and interesting posts and being a gentleman.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
You would have been more disturbed if you had been nominated for last year's "Miss AntiCongeniality" contest. You got my vote for consistently keeping your cool, humourous, informative and interesting posts and being a gentleman.
Clearly my attempt to be the same person online and in person is failing miserably... ;)

But thanks for the kind words, Paul. Appreciated.

S

cujo8-1

The Earl of Burgundy
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm my favorite forum member,

And as for voting...I abstain, courteously.:icon_bs: