dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
YGICC KK*

* aka (You guess is correct Kevin Kennealy)

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
MNIAAWB Don

(My Name Is And Always Will Be...):laugh:

peterk1

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A couple of weeks ago I discovered he's actually a member here. Perhaps if we all asked him nicely he would stop doing these? :)

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
I am surprised anyone can sell a module that is labelled "ASL Compatible" when it contains sniper counters. These were introduced in COI and were eliminated with ASL. The new sniper mechanism is an integral part of ASL - use something something different and you are no longer playing ASL. WTF????

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
It's pretty obvious he's not playing and rather just slapping together.
And some people in the states and Europe buy his stuff, some at low prices most at OTT prices. Before anybody ask,s NO I am not in that group of people

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
At last count, Scott Holst has started up half a dozen threads to draw attention to Bill's products and auctions (see the tag cloud below). I was under the impression Scott is working in collusion with Bill, since every time a new product is produced, Scott starts chirping about it in public and ensuring it gets noticed. As pointed out, WBW is a member here - but he's not the one doing the advertising.

Scott is.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
It has been a while....he announced his 101st Airborne Mega Campaign for Steel Panthers here. Ironic, that sounds like a quality product that would be fun to play....I just can't stand Steel Panthers any more.

http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?3718-SPWAW-Mega-Campaign-4-The-Theme&highlight=Wilder
Interesting to see Mark Ezra's name in there, given his current involvement in the Combat Mission scene. And Marc Schwanebeck, who I think is one of the main dudes at Matrix now.