37-25 Psycho (8-6) & John (7-7)
35-27 Chad (8-6) & Sydney (6-8)

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So it's essentially a random sport?
Not really...just that the the teams seem to be nearly schizophrenic, playing great one week, the next looking like a kiddie league team. Bizarre. Except the Bills, who just suck :(

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
EFFING Patriots sound like they're getting ready to trade Randy Moss; goodbye playoffs, hello years of mediocrity.
Yep. Seems it's a done deal now. Should really help the Viqueens now (and this a very tough stretch) and really cripple the Pats. :nada:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Not really...just that the the teams seem to be nearly schizophrenic, playing great one week, the next looking like a kiddie league team. Bizarre. Except the Bills, who just suck :(
Ed Zachry! I looked last night and as bad as we seem to be doing we are ahead of 2005 where I had my best year ever. We are only slightly behind the other years.

Bad Dice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[QUOTE="'ol fezziwig']EFFING Patriots sound like they're getting ready to trade Randy Moss; goodbye playoffs...[/QUOTE]
'Cheaters never prosper'. The Pats got what they got by cheating. Serves 'em right. May they rot in the Hell they have bought for themselves.

BD

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Prevert! :p

If you didn't see Bret's post;
A couple of the ASLOk Down-Unders went to the game to experience the Dawg Pound :smoke:
Colonel Klink sends his love! :p:p
I saw it. Hope they enjoyed the experience even though the Browns lost. :thumup:
Col Klink can stick that love up his own pooper. :angry:

I really wish I could have made it this year. :cry: Good to see you back in the saddle again. :cool:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
45-31 Michelle (7-7)
44-32 Psycho (7-7) & John (7-7)
43-33 Sydney (8-6)
42-34 Chad (7-7)

We finished at .500 but overall it was a bad week. Again just inexplicable stuff happened.

I was 5-1 waiting on the final 3 early games to end (and one was DET blowing out STL so that's 6-1).
CIN, at home favored by almost a TD, throws a late pick and TB kicks the winning FG. I was happy that the Bungles lost but it still sucks for me. 6-2.
GB, favored at WAS, opens up a 10-0 lead but loses in OT 16-13. :( 6-3. Not so bad overall but definitely could have been better.
DAL, favored at home, falls behind 10-0 and 17-3 before tying the game at 20. They then proceed to give TEN two short field TDs and ultimately lose. 6-4.
NO, favored by a least a TD at ARZ, opens up a 10-0 lead and then blows the game 30-20. ARZ scores 3 TDs but none by rushing or receiving. 6-5.
SD, favored by almost a TD at OAK, gets two punts blocked and falls behind 12-0. They come storming back to take the lead and then fall apart at the end. I'm happy for the Raiders but c'mon man! :angry: 6-6.
SF, favored at home against a timid looking Kolb, blunders it's way through the game while making Kolb look like Joe Montana. Smith's boneheaded plays along with Gore's fumblitis bites me in the ass once again. :angry: 6-7.
And finally I pick the hated NYJ against MIN and they almost screwed the pooch. 7-7. F**k me with a giant purple dildo! F**k! That's why I don't gamble! This crap pisses me off as it is anyway! :angry:

Last edited:

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Again just inexplicable stuff happened.
I think there's just a ton of mediocrity in the NFL this year and that's going to mean weird stuff happens. Hilarious that in an uncapped year, we may see more parity than we have in a long time under the salary cap.

S

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw it. Hope they enjoyed the experience even though the Browns lost. :thumup:
The Aussies seemed to enjoy it - at least Murray survived - not sure I saw Scott Byrne after the game. He was either cheering for the Falcons and killed in the Dawg Pound, attempting use his Aussie accent to "root" with some cheerleaders, or just didn't make it up to the game room before I left. Personally I'm betting on the Cheerleader angle...

Status
Not open for further replies.