Official CMN Release Date Betting Pool.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
With a lack of any promotional "this is it" hype yet I pick the release date for CM:Afgan as Nov 26 2010 only because thats Black Friday & it would be a good sales tactic.
Meaning they're sure not to do it. :devious: Seriously, though, their marketing dude lives in Germany, and is apparently clueless about stuff like that.

Jeph

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Yes.

With regard to the way dates are expressed numerically, it is a matter of personal preference. When I say a date, I say: "October--31st--2010." That directly translates to 10/31/10.
Actually I think it is an American thing to put the month first. Here we say 19th of September so we write 19/9/2010. Thats my guess for the release date btw.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Last edited:

dalem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In 2006 I lived in Philadelphia.
Who are you supposed to be now, fecking Heisenberg?

We can't use hyperbole around you, we can't make statements based on last known information, we can't use terminology that upsets your vagina, sheesh. It's like rooming with Felix Unger.

Go. Away. Please.

-dale

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

We can't use hyperbole around you, we can't make statements based on last known information, we can't use terminology that upsets your vagina, sheesh. It's like rooming with Felix Unger.

Go. Away. Please.

-dale
You can do whatever you want, sweet cheeks.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Go. Away. Please.

-dale
P.S. Oscar, I was trying to send the guy a PM.

[hirr]Leto

Varmint Croonie
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I know what you're trying to do and I know how you're trying to do it. You did the same crap over at another forum. I'm just tired of it.

-dale
For those of us who don't think Elvis is the super devil, (the new improved version that rides a flaming motorcycle and that carries a jar of marmalade that makes you commit adultery) can you enlighten me on the insidious plan?

Cheers!

Leto

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Guys. Play nice, or yet again I will be closing a thread here. Some of the comments recently are un called for. You know what kind of conversations can be had here and Im not repeating it ad-infinitum.

dalem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[hirr]Leto;1279437 said:
For those of us who don't think Elvis is the super devil, (the new improved version that rides a flaming motorcycle and that carries a jar of marmalade that makes you commit adultery) can you enlighten me on the insidious plan?

Cheers!

Leto
Sure, PM me and I'll give you my side of my opinion. But we've been asked to leave such topics alone here. Sorry I brought it up.

-dale

Jeph

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Ok just to get back on track we have:

Dalem - Never
vulture - 1st October 2010
slm - 11th November 2010
Palantir - Hedging in an unsportsmanlike manner with both 20th December 2010 and 5th January 2011
Patrocles - 15th December 2010
Jeph - 19th September 2010
Quellist - 14th March 2011

The winner gets the satisfaction of being right on the internet.

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Im not sure we will see the thing in 2010. I mean CMSF NATO has taken a year and thats just a small add on for an existing game.

CMA seems to be in limbo, no news on this for a while, the Forum is practically dead. In fact if the arrival of the Forum to the delivery of the game time is similar for CMN to CMA then even when the Forum arrives it could be over a year before we see the game.

So taking into account all of the difficuly with the games, the lack of real bones or screenshots, the apparent slow trudge of testing campaigns and ironing out the inevitable bugs before the game release, Im not too confident it will be in 2010 at all.

So my guess is around 01 Feb 2011 at the earliest.

Last edited: