Status
Not open for further replies.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Re: Only because you asked nice...

So the teacher from Mansfield (5 miles from my house) has just been found NOT guilty of attempted murder for hitting a student in the head twice with a dumb bell whilst shouting die die, fracturing his skull. Must hit him real hard given he was from Mansfield!!!!!!!

This sounds the right decision given the evidence provided.

Mind you as it was a Catholic school I would be suprised with any other result. After all Priest's acting like teacher's with boys ass'es attached to their dick's shouting cum cum cum would be considered normal just a few years ago LOL!!!!

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
How would you like it if Hitler killed you? :angry:
Well given he would have been dead even without the old petrol shower I'd have been pritty stoked, I mean think of all that effort he went to borrowing the Oxygen Tent from his best pal Michael Jackson!!!!!

Now if you asked me if I would have liked to where a stupid jumper and a stupid beard and a rather gay moustache, then I would have to say, no not really

Next!!!!

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How sad is it that you have to win the lottery to even consider showing up at ASLOK? Well - maybe I'm presuming too much that you'd show, maybe you'd just have Larry & Jeff buy the root beer? Hmmm...

I mean it's ASLOK and it's in the adjacent state. How can you not be there? :devious:
You realize that every October since 1998 I'm totally miserable for the week of Oktoberfest? It doesn't help that Jeff and/or Larry call to say NEINER, NEINER we're here and you're not....

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Status
Not open for further replies.