The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
You two trying to out-gay each other is like watching a nude mud wrestling match between Elton John and Liberace. :eek:

And you would know...... is that what you get up week nights down at the Cheeky Boys Gay Club?:crosseye:

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
And you would know...... is that what you get up week nights down at the Cheeky Boys Gay Club?:crosseye:
Where the phrase "Buttring like a Buick hubcap" originated.

And I doubt Psycho's visits are limited to week nights only...

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What has the world come to? The MILA 18 thread hasn't had a hot chick OR the Rothlisberger barfer babe on it for...how many pages?

Oh the humanity!

Mark DV
Ada, MI

PS I bought a MEGA MILLIONS ticket. If I win, the root beer will be on the house at ASLOK! (ok, so I might also buy more than that.....)

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What has the world come to? The MILA 18 thread hasn't had a hot chick OR the Rothlisberger barfer babe on it for...how many pages?

Oh the humanity!

Mark DV
Ada, MI

PS I bought a MEGA MILLIONS ticket. If I win, the root beer will be on the house at ASLOK! (ok, so I might also buy more than that.....)

Usually by now there is some talk of "Fat Blokes in Pajamas" as some of our commonwealth cousins like to call Baseball.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Usually by now there is some talk of "Fat Blokes in Pajamas" as some of our commonwealth cousins like to call Baseball.
Oh please. To be honest I don't mind baseball (not that I'd ever admit it in a court of law) - it's cricket for those with short attention spans, it's rugby for girls (or football as You Lot call it) that I don't like.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is this the thread for insults or verbal abuse? :mad:Is there a thread here were I can mock other people?:p Just want to get it straight you knuckleheaded dickweed!:freak:I came here for a good argument and all I get is contradiction.
:blab:
Bob

Last edited:

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
Is this the thread for insults or verbal abuse? Is there a thread here were I can mock other people? Just want to get it straight you knuckleheaded dickweed!

Bob
That's pretty much it. You also need to throw in some accusations of gayness / animal sexual abuse and you have the complete set.

It also helps to throw in some of these now and then:

Nice car:

View attachment 29837

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is this the thread for insults or verbal abuse? :mad:Is there a thread here were I can mock other people?:p Just want to get it straight you knuckleheaded dickweed!:freak:I came here for a good argument and all I get is contradiction.
:blab:
Bob
How are those "Open" dice, Bob?:p

....and who won them in the raffle?:D

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How sad is it that you have to win the lottery to even consider showing up at ASLOK? Well - maybe I'm presuming too much that you'd show, maybe you'd just have Larry & Jeff buy the root beer? Hmmm...

I mean it's ASLOK and it's in the adjacent state. How can you not be there? :devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.