Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Just for the record, I wasn't talking about Tate...:salute:
If he had been talking about Tate he would have said: "And yet, the Serial Offender runs amok in several threads insulting people on the left while bemoaning the 'fact' that the people he's insulting are insulting other people!" ;)

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Don't ask, don't tell, Sweetcheeks :devious:
My bottom is a little......chafed.
Like that is anything new...
You're supposed to say "No" when they ask if you want more. Anyway, I'm sure Psycho or Roadtogungadin have an ointment or topical cream they can apply on you.
And you know this.... how?:crosseye:
Perverts! The lot of you! :angry:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
You're just upset because you think you weren't invited.
"In clinical psychology, voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors"

Everything's normal then, I guess ;)

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
You weighed his "facts"??? You two must be on very friendly terms.
Your determination to wring as much gayness out of this topic as possible is admirable, but also somewhat revealing. Is this a glimpse of your inner rampant desires coming to the fore? :devious:

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Your determination to wring as much gayness out of this topic as possible is admirable, but also somewhat revealing. Is this a glimpse of your inner rampant desires coming to the fore? :devious:
Dearest Drooling Loon from Upper Ramsbottom,

Your determination to provide as much gayness into this topic as possible is admirable, but also somewhat revealing. Is this a glimpse of your inner rampant desires coming to the fore? :p

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Dearest Drooling Loon from Upper Ramsbottom,

Your determination to provide as much gayness into this topic as possible is admirable, but also somewhat revealing. Is this a glimpse of your inner rampant desires coming to the fore? :p
You two trying to out-gay each other is like watching a nude mud wrestling match between Elton John and Liberace. :eek:

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
You two trying to out-gay each other is like watching a nude mud wrestling match between Elton John and Liberace. :eek:

Somebody please rep this degenerate dirtbag for me. I am outta love juice.

Made me laugh so hard I nearly shat :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.