Starter Kit scenario listing

ant_dk

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
If you cannot find it, then try the attached spreadsheet :)
Nice job Kevin. Really nice.

I think that Battlemagazine has made som SK scenarios to. I will try too find data on them for you.

By the way SP111 are not a SK scenario. Like J106 it is a full ASL scenario played on a SK board.

/Dan

ant_dk

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
In Battle Magazine#1: ASSKB1 - The Aubagne Bottleneck Must Pop, 21-08-1944, Germans defence against a Free French attack on board U and W using Inf, Guns and AFVs.

This is a genuie SK scenario.

I do not have Battle magazine #2 but I think there is one SK scenario in there too.

Lorenzo26

bleu de chez bleu
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
BM-ASLSK2 is "Hill sweet blues" 10/07/1943, 505PIR from 82th Airbone attack elements of Livorno division north of Gela, board v, infantry+AFV with only one BMG (AFV) for italians.

Both are designed by Laurent Martin like a soon published Vae Victis first SK scenario on the same engagement near Gela that BM-ASLSK2.

Laurent.

Last edited:

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
By the way SP111 are not a SK scenario. Like J106 it is a full ASL scenario played on a SK board.

From the Schwerpunkt website:

SP111 Why at Erp: This is Schwerpunkt's first ASL Starter Kit compatible scenario. Two platoons of fallschirmjagers defend the village of Erp, Holland as a company of U.S. Paratroops execute a two-pronged attack on board Y. This scenario is intended to bridge the gap between veteran ASLers and new players. This is a fast-playing 4.5 turn scenario that will be a tournament favorite.

I don't have it, but wouldn't it be like Rally Point 2, where the scenario is designed for SK but has additional rules for full ASL?

bkemp01

Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
From the Schwerpunkt 10 analysis of SP111:

This scenario is not purely an ASL Starter Kit scenario. It is a regular ASL scenario that uses only the components of the ASLSK and is fully compatible with ASLSK. It was playtested using standard ASL rules, not the ASLSK rules. It is play-balanced by the standard rules, but is easily playable with ASLSK rules.
From Rally Point 2:

Each scenario is fully playtested with consideration for both rules systems and with special emphasis on making them well balanced for ASL over the long-term of the hobby.

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin: what's LMA stand for on your spreadsheet? I'd like ot look at the Band of brothers scenarios.

charlie

Reaction score
Country
ll
Good work Kevin - thank you.

I happen to be playing Clearing Carentan at the moment (SK43); it uses Board z not p
:OHNO:

Charlie

Lorenzo26

bleu de chez bleu
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Laurent,

I do not own those magazines, nor do I have any info of those three scenarios that can be placed on this list.
Will check and send info to you.
An SK scenario is also sheduled in the next issue of Vae Victis.
All those SK scenario are crafted by Laurent Martin...

Laurent.

Lorenzo26

bleu de chez bleu
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
21/08/1944 - The Aubagne Bottleneck must pop - SKBM1 - Free french/German - u,w - inf+gun+tank
10/07/1943 - Hill sweet blues - SKBM2 - American/Italian - v - inf+tank

Laurent

PS : I'm waiting for BM#3 and VV91...

Lorenzo26

bleu de chez bleu
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
one more from Battles Mag :
22/09/1944 - Avanti gurkhas - SKBM3 - British/German - v,w, x - inf+gun

Laurent.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Updated with the three Battleplan magazine scenarios.

If there are any more SK style scenarios, please let me know in the format that is on the spreadsheet, or how Laurent has given them to me.

Thanks.

Lorenzo26

bleu de chez bleu
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
just received Vae Victis #91 (in french) with a first SK scenario ;-)

11/07/1943- Contre Attaque à Gela - ASLSKVV01 - Italian/American - w, z - inf+gun+afv

Laurent.