The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Worse yet is the "most recent post" button from outside the thread (accept off the main page bizarrely enough) takes you to the top of the page where you can click yet another link to "View First Unread" - I already told you once that's what I wanted to do, but now I have to click it again? And now I can't just back out (or I have to back out twice).

It's like they're trying to make posting here difficult... :hmmm:

Or is it just a nefarious plot to reduce the postings of certain trailer dwelling denizens? :(

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Worse yet is the "most recent post" button from outside the thread (accept off the main page bizarrely enough) takes you to the top of the page where you can click yet another link to "View First Unread" - I already told you once that's what I wanted to do, but now I have to click it again? And now I can't just back out (or I have to back out twice).

Or is it just a nefarious plot to reduce the postings of certain trailer dwelling denizens? :(
And the "view post" button in a quote takes you not to the post but to the first post in the thread :(

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

That happens when I look at any thread now. I thought it was maybe cuz I only checked in every couple of days. Good to know it isn't just me that has that problem.

PS Indians suck! :p

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That happens when I look at any thread now. I thought it was maybe cuz I only checked in every couple of days. Good to know it isn't just me that has that problem.
For a change it's not just you. The new format actually has less functionality, although perhaps more annoyingly it claims it should work, but it doesn't. Lots of additionaly white space with each post after the body of the MSG prior to the SIG too - that's useful. They just trying to make ConsimWorld look better?

PS Indians suck! :p
Sure, rub it in. What you don't think the monster (minor league) Free Agent acquisitions of Grudz, Kearns, et. al. will put them over the top this year? Might be a long season...

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steelers all the way! But only if they play he toughest schedule in the NFL (since 1974, NY Giants).
Well...They don't play themselves next year, so that should help the Steelers in their push for toughest schedule. :p

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
For a change it's not just you. The new format actually has less functionality, although perhaps more annoyingly it claims it should work, but it doesn't. Lots of additionaly white space with each post after the body of the MSG prior to the SIG too - that's useful. They just trying to make ConsimWorld look better?
It seems to have been fixed now.

Sure, rub it in. What you don't think the monster (minor league) Free Agent acquisitions of Grudz, Kearns, et. al. will put them over the top this year? Might be a long season...
I haven't kept up with the off season moves. Haven't really been following the NFL playoffs like I used to. I do know who won the games but I haven't been following everything during the week and only watched most of the DAL-MIN until last weekend. We found out I may have Asperger's Syndrome and that would explain some of my problems (focus on things other than my loved ones and unable to show affection towards those I love).

Asperger's huh huh :)

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

The commissar had the biggest secret of the Russian war. He had hidden 30 million dollars of Soviet gold behind the Russian lines-and Porta was determined to make sure his band of prison-soldiers got their share. For enemy gold they were prepared to take the company through the ice and blood of the Soviet lines, prepared to kill or be killed, prepared to fight like animals and cheat, lie, and steal like the criminals they had become. The lure of gold, the promises of the Commissar, were to carry them into the bloodiest battles of the Russian war.

Status
Not open for further replies.