Screenshots

drunken sailor

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I was happy having my fleet out during a horrible storm:

later my ships met parts of 5th cruiser squadron, those poor DD's couldn't even fire a shot - but the british lost only five ships and managed to escape in the dusk.

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am using nvidia hardware, but I have not kept up with drivers. I have no issues with disappearing textures. I only spotted this while teleporting ships around in the scenario editor, and the "left behind" guns disappeared the moment I un-froze time.
Things also correct themselves if you move the camera.

SMS Biene

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Well, here you can find some early pics and a bit of "oil paint artwork" too (titles: "That was close my dear!", "Niobe in white trouble", "Emden beached" etc.). Enjoy. :smoke:

Biene

Last edited:

Heinz Fischer

CCIP @ Subsim.com
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
And a stylized version of that last one:

Врагу не сдается наш гордый Варяг! :D

[edit]

Also made a little collage with it for my wallpaper

Last edited:

kotori87

Reaction score
... The pictures are great, but I find the minimaps almost as interesting. Those put the situation in context, and suddenly it makes a whole lot more sense...

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's one I made for the DG 1.5 manual. I like it, but I figure most folks haven't read the manual :p, so here it is.

Guess what battle this is?

saddletank

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Nice pic but I don't even know which Japanese ship it is. Is it an auxiliary Maru and you guys completely remodelled them for 1.5?

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice pics, Heinz! The odds and sods are my favorite ships. They fight a nasty little war of their own and sometimes make useful contributions to the fights of the big boys :).

BTW, that pic of Hei Yen shows a cool feature. See how the water on the forecastle is draining out through the hawsepipe?

Heinz Fischer

CCIP @ Subsim.com
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yup, I thought it was something like that when I saw it!

And yes, I'm quite sad in my current campaign - it was indeed a nasty war, but now it's mid-May and the Russians have lost all their gunboats and the like by now (except one of the torpedo gunboats), so their war is now over and it's mostly on to the big boys...

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And yes, I'm quite sad in my current campaign - it was indeed a nasty war, but now it's mid-May and the Russians have lost all their gunboats and the like by now (except one of the torpedo gunboats), so their war is now over and it's mostly on to the big boys..
Yeah, that's sad. I drink to their shades :drink:. The gameworld is a lonely place without the clippers and gunboats :cry:

rgreat

Reaction score
Country
llRussia

Small one. ;)
Screenshot is not mine. Just did some editing.

Last edited:

saddletank

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Heinz, the textures look blurry and 'smeared' on some of your shots, noteably the first one (of Bobr?). Have you got the game settings dialled all the way up or turned down somewhat?