Journal #2 Counters

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Are the counters that come in Journal #2 going the be available to order seperately?
Thanks

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where is J2 in the process, any update on the status? It was not listed in Brian's recent "Here is what is on the way for ASL" post. I asked on CSW, but my post must have gotten lost in one of the recent fire storms. Thanks!

Last edited:

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
They have firestorms on CSW?? I thought they only happened here. :laugh::smoke:

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
They have firestorms on CSW?? I thought they only happened here. :laugh::smoke:
yeah a bunch of SK want another 'bridge' to get to full ASL, how many bridges does it take?

I had one bridge it was called Paratrooper and then I was thrown into downtown Stalingrad...

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
yeah a bunch of SK want another 'bridge' to get to full ASL, how many bridges does it take?

I had one bridge it was called Paratrooper and then I was thrown into downtown Stalingrad...
The debate did give us one of the best testicular quotes ever from CSW, so it wasn't a total waste.

Ken Hampel

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Where is J2 in the process, any update on the status? It was not listed in Brian's recent "Here is what is on the way for ASL" post. I asked on CSW, but my post must have gotten lost in one of the recent fire storms. Thanks!
Thanks for asking this question Scott! With Beyond Valor being reprinted currently, I wonder if MMP is putting the J2 and DB3 reprints on hold. I thought they were next in line after the next Gamers game (GD'42) is shipped.
Ken

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
Thanks for asking this question Scott! With Beyond Valor being reprinted currently, I wonder if MMP is putting the J2 and DB3 reprints on hold. I thought they were next in line after the next Gamers game (GD'42) is shipped.
Ken
No, they will never be reprinted. Just as the BRTGG will never be printed. It is a running gag between the evil MMP folks that they use to amuse each other with (that and the gimp suit).

Never underestimate the evil foulness that is Youse and his satanic underlings.