Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

CMant

Reaction score
We are at turn 6 .

Is this map based on any actual area ? Why the strange 2 lane roads with cross streets ?

I see some Russians Andre .

Reaction score
Just sent out turns 2/3 to Ernies...I could be having some email problems...but will return turns as soon as I get them....

General Splatton and I are batteling in the Waw v GS tourny......

Andre

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi CMant I notice some German tanks too I think a few burning :nuts:

GenSplatton

Reaction score
Gen Splatty an I are about turn 10/11 in both games - by about turn 5 I had been given a lesson in humility in both :)
And have recovered quite nicely in both! I imagine all of our tank crews are about to mutiny at the rate we are sacrificing them.

ernies

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just sent out turns 2/3 to Ernies...I could be having some email problems...but will return turns as soon as I get them....

General Splatton and I are batteling in the Waw v GS tourny......
The email problems seem resolved and we are moving along now.:crosseye::bite:

radsty

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wombat and I are through at least the first quarter, as it were. We have one game that is slightly ahead of the other.

Forces are starting to pour into the town, and I'd have to say that the Germans appear to be taking most of the lumps in both games -- although that is more true for my Germans than his ;)

GenSplatton

Reaction score
Tripps and I seem to be on hold. I sent him a file a few weeks back. Got an email saying turns would be slow for a week or so. It's been about 10 days or so since then with no words. So I'm guessing some serious real life issues have cropped up as we were turning files quickly before.

Waleed

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Cmant, Andre.

Yes! That would help - but any time a player e-mails me I'll update the important posts in this thread.

By "updated" I mean I have read a post in my e-mails and/or on here and updated the draw and scores and status of the draw.

Sincere regards.
Waleed.