pics of people here.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok, here's a period shot of me during Klondike Days. (I managed to remove the red in the pic, but I don't have access to that shot right now... Damned mirascan crap!)

That's me in the middle, my buddy Steve to my left, my oldest son (pic is a couple years old), and my wife in the background. The original thread this was posted on is somewhat amusing, and can be found here!

Last edited:

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Cool, the link to the old thread links to the reply panel :D
By the way, what's that furry thing wrapped around the spittoon - a dead poodle?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What the hell, I'll throw my pic up. This was taken on my last vacation. It's at the Picasso Museum in Antibes, south France, 1997. My girlfriend at the time took the pic. Apparently, there was a small accident there about five thousand years ago, and some city fell into the sea. :laugh:

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Wearing an LSU cap and a Packers t-shirt. Yer going to hell for that one! :bandit:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Wearing an LSU cap and a Packers t-shirt. Yer going to hell for that one! :bandit:
You know I'm in Baton Rouge so the LSU hat is a given. The shirt is a Favre shirt and he is from Kiln, MS so that shouldn't be a problem. :cool:

I do like and follow the Packers and it goes back before Favre. :shy:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Here's one of me at the wheel of a Humvee, two days before 9/11.

Isn't this what Facebook is for? :) Anybody wants the real goods, feel free to send a friend request.